Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

I want a filthy slut...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

...to come round and show me how good their cock sucking skills ,, I would love a long, slow, sloppy blowjob that starts with your mouth going down as far as you can before slowly drawing your lips back to its tip,, your hand closing around its shaft as you suck on just the tip before running your mouth down to my shaved balls, sucking on them as you wank me off, your tongue flicking down to my ass hole, forcing its way in ,,, run your tongue back up my cock, sucking and kissing your way to its tip and take it all the way down ,, I hold your head to feel you gag on it, feel you drooling all down my cock and over my balls before letting you go so you can lick and suck it all back up ,, I want to be deep in your mouth when I cum, facefuck you as I spasm with each spurt, your mouth tight around my cock as you come back to its tip and let my cum fall out of your mouth ,, lick and suck it all back up before swallowing it, sucking on my cock to get as much of my cum as you can ,,,, or maybe you could show me something else... ??? ;-p