Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

Living Single and How I'm Coping With It.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Well, as my blog title reads I'll be sharing what it's like living single. Some of you already know what this is like. My thought is to talk with others who know first hand what it's like. Most days I have no problems. I've been single for so long I've grown rather used to it but there are times when loneliness washes over you like a fog. My blog will not be a "crying in your beer" or a place where I can bitch about everything. And it most definitely is not going to be an attempt by me to grab onto some other lonely soul. I moved here almost 2 years ago so I don't have a huge support group and though I've met many good people here it takes awhile to develop friendships. It's an ongoing process as everyone knows. But I have no doubt I will make many great friends for the main reason that I'm easy going and like engaging in conversation. I enjoy people and the sillier they are the better. I'm musical (guitarsing) and it's what I would have to say is my favorite thing. I read a lot, do crosswords, watch TV, and like to rent DVD's now and then. I like going to karaoke bars but I don't sing as much as I used to. I like to listen to the people who are good singers and the ones who are out to have a good time. They aren't great singers and they know it. They just like having fun and goofing around. Well, that's it for now. I'm Randy