Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

If any male in pune at this time it's golden opportunity

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.02.2017 Date END: 19.02.2017 Event marriage anniversary wanna celebrate it wife giveing her surprise of mmf so looking for good looking and attractive male only superb fit hot body age below 33 only

RE:If any male in pune at this time it's golden opportunity

PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE IF U LIKE THEN LET ME KNOW...! WE CAN PLAN BEST PLACE FOR YOUR THIS EVENT IN CONRAD HOTEL. SO SHE CAN ENJOY THIS EVENT LIFE TIME..!

To attend the event

Hi, I am a single male 29. I am a free lancer photographer and like travelling. I would love to be a part of your lovely event, if you May permit so. I stay un koregaon park. Please let me know in case you need any verification on my behalf. Looking forward to meet you guys.

To attend the event

Hi, I am a single male 29. I am a free lancer photographer and like travelling. I would love to be a part of your lovely event, if you May permit so. I stay un koregaon park. Please let me know in case you need any verification on my behalf. Looking forward to meet you guys.

Hi I would like to meet u guys

I am 31 m with all real pics in my profile..highly educated and non pushy..your secrecy will be my responsibility...

will wait for your reply yes or no??

I am 31 m with all real pics in my profile..highly educated and non pushy..your secrecy will be my responsibility...

will wait for your reply yes or no??

HELLO ROCKY THANK FOR VISITING MY PROFILE...! IF YOU WANT TO PLAN YOUR EVENT WITH ME LET ME KNOW...!

It's flooded here !! Well my profile says a lot about me..additional thing could be more athletic type..fitness..can show u full pic on demand ..first of all need to know if u have interest in me !!

Hi there 28 year old guy here. Kindly check my profile and if it piques your interest then lets connect for some great time together

Hi , I'm a tall and handsome guy from Pune , let me know the details for the hot event img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

I am waiting for your reply..

interested.. will share the pics n social profile with you on your request.. be assured extremely smart well mannered and pleasant personality this side..

I'm in pune that time....

Check out my pics.....

Hi guys ??
Can we meet?

We are fit cpl n would be pleasure to celebrate ur anniversary.