Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

hhh nice prtiy u like joint

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 09.02.2017 Date END: 11.02.2017 I was completely wet and really didn’t know what he will do next but I was enjoying whatever he was doing with me. It was painful but still made me hot and horny. Now, he asked me to lie on bed and positioned his dick on my pussy. I scared how this big bamboo will go inside; my pussy hole was really small. My pussy was already wet but still he applied some oil on it and also on her big dick. He started rubbing it on my clit. I was feeling so blush. I have closed my eyes and was moaning ahahahah…hmmmmm in pleasure. Suddenly, I felt like very hot iron rod inside my pussy. It was paining and burning me from inside. Ravi had pushed his big dick entirely in my pussy. I was shouting and crying but Ravi started kissing my forehead and my eyes and my lips and assured me nothing will happen. He kept his dick inside my pussy and left it for some time. After few minutes, pain went lesser and then he started pushing his butts again. His big dick was completely inside and stack. I was not able to move an inch but he took my butts in his hands and started shaking it to go further inside. My pussy was paining from inside and outside but I was enjoying a lot.

There was lots of cum was coming out from my pussy and finally he played his master stroke and cummed a lot inside my pussy. He had finished and layed at my side. I had kept my head on his chest and he said thanks to me. My friends knocked the door. We dressed and opened the door. She was standing outside with hot milk and was smiling. We both were embarrassed but took it. He kissed me again and went to home. I stayed there till morning as I was feeling pain in walking. We got married next and he fucked me hard on our first night. So, we really got less time in night but believe me, whenever we got time. Ravi fucked me hard and made me feel that he was fucking me first time. We are now happily married couple but still we do romance and off cours

RE:hhh nice prtiy u like joint

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:hhh nice prtiy u like joint

I want join

i wd like to join

i wd like to join may i
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

nice party

i want joint...pls send your contct number pls...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"