Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Regular Female Wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for a regular female that likes sex, I like sex all weekend, I am not into 5min fumbles, please note I am not bi, or gay.
I especially like 69, and makeing us both cum together, and not just once. I like giveing great long lasting oral, and have been known to lick a pussy allday makeing it cum 16 times. I like teasing it with the tip of my tongue and bringing you to the point of no return, and stopping it, and doing it all over again, again till I bring you to the point of no return.
I like sex in various positions, and locations, and stay so hard for so long, and have been known to cum, stay hard, and cum again. I like playing with your pussy while we do, I like tongue fucking, and finger fucking both your holes at the same time.
I am not into pain or anything weird, just great long lasting unhurried sex, get in touch if you like great long lasting sex rather than just a flash in the pan.

Dez
XXX

Regular Female Wanted

I guess there is no such a thing on this site!

Re: Regular Female Wanted

I am looking for a regular female that likes sex, I like sex all weekend, I am not into 5min fumbles, please note I am not bi, or gay.
I especially like 69, and makeing us both cum together, and not just once. I like giveing great long lasting oral, and have been known to lick a pussy allday makeing it cum 16 times. I like teasing it with the tip of my tongue and bringing you to the point of no return, and stopping it, and doing it all over again, again till I bring you to the point of no return.
I like sex in various positions, and locations, and stay so hard for so long, and have been known to cum, stay hard, and cum again. I like playing with your pussy while we do, I like tongue fucking, and finger fucking both your holes at the same time.
I am not into pain or anything weird, just great long lasting unhurried sex, get in touch if you like great long lasting sex rather than just a flash in the pan.

Dez
XXX
I guess there is no such a thing!