Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Free Bi Only Female Party Wellingborough November 18th

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

SATURDAY 18th NOVEMBER FREE BI OR BI CURIOUS FEMALE PARTY

We are having an ALL BI OR BI CURIOUS female party on Saturday November 18th. So far we have 8 females with partners booked in. We would like to make this up to 15 couples or single females. There is no age limit, or dress code. It's just come and have fun. The GOLDEN rule will be in place NO MEANS NO. Please bring your own toys. THIS IS A FREE PARTY WITH NO ENTERANCE FEE. Just bring a bottle. If you want more details or want an invite, just send us a message and we'll put you on the guest list

We have yet to sort it out with the females, if they will aloud their partners to watch. Some may, some may not. In that case we will use two bedroom, one for each.

The way we see it going is. The ladies can go off when they want. The blokes stop downstairs or watch, BUT not join in. After the ladies have had their fun then the ladies who DON'T want to play with the blokes can leave the rooms, and the boys can join in

NO SINGLE BLOKES WILL BE INVITED FULL STOP

If anyone as a better idea, please let us know

The party address and details will be going out on Thursday 16th November

Re: Free Bi Only Female Party Wellingborough November 18th

Hello everyone.

I’ve been using this site for a few weeks now. I joined to meet other people and attend meetings etc. I have now realised that single males are not very welcome at social meetings. Why is this the case? I respect that the people who arrange these events can invite who they like, but what chance do single males like me have of having fun like everyone else? It’s really annoying that single females are welcome with open arms yet single males are not welcome.

I welcome your comments and if anyone is holding social meetings in or near Northants and does not mind a single male being present please drop me a line!

Andy.

Hello everyone.

I’ve been using this site for a few weeks now. I joined to meet other people and attend meetings etc. I have now realised that single males are not very welcome at social meetings. Why is this the case? I respect that the people who arrange these events can invite who they like, but what chance do single males like me have of having fun like everyone else? It’s really annoying that single females are welcome with open arms yet single males are not welcome.

I welcome your comments and if anyone is holding social meetings in or near Northants and does not mind a single male being present please drop me a line!

Andy.

Is this for bi men as well?