Home > Forums > Thailand (Instant Action)

Seeking for a special Girlfriend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Seeking for a Girlfriend
At the beginning we only love to fuck each other and look out we match or not but we would quickly know, we want to enjoy Sex-Life together or not.
She should be bisexual or bi-curious and love to fuck all the time
She should be a young Sub living at PattayaNaklua
She has to be open and fair, otherwise I kick her out of my Life
She could fuck with all people I agree, but she is never allowed to exclude me if I have Time to be together with her and me in opposition the same
She should be open for all constructive sex experiences but be closed for destructive modes, coz Destructivity could make happy, yes, but blocks to reach the ultimate Joy-Level, being only able to reach the sky, but unable to bain in Heaven
Selfishness is a Fraud but she gets an immense gain of my Life-Experiences
I guide her to come equal to a Haetera, a Love Goddess, but not for making Money, for being a Healer, able to give Sexual Healing
And that’s why it needs one who could trust and obey to what I arrogate. If she couldn’t she must not message to me for trying to come my GF, coz if she would be a Love Goddess already, then she not needs a BF, having enough BFs already, but would message me for a fuck-invitation, coz such a One understands my Blog about the true story of ecstatic Joy directly and would know about this experience by herself, knowing, with me it works and with Millions of Others NOT.