Home > Forums > India (All) (Instant Action)

willing to meet mature 60+ gentleman and 50+ matuare couples to have long term friendship.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am bold and liberal mature Gentleman I have cuckold desire but now my wife is not willing for that, as she has less interest now a days in sex due to her age and big body and due to some social and economical situation. well, when we were young there was not internet and it was not easy to get such contacts and no such platform of net where you can open up without disclosing your real identity. else she would have  enjoyed other males. Now she is loosing interest in sex. Now i   meet mature gentlemen along with my wife and let him enjoy healthy flirting and fantasy with her. 
well, my wife is bold and liberal to meet  nice mature gentleman. She likes to talks and going along with maturer gentlemen. She can be impressed by nice hummer talks. She likes nice hospitality and good care with decency. 
 Now I satisfy my cuckold desire by let her enjoy meeting , talking and outing together and let men enjoy watching her closely and meeting and keeping men eyes on her. you can enjoy platonic love. I like to have friendship and meeting with mature Gentleman. I would be happy if flirting leads to sex. but, it may not happen. I am willing to meet mature 60+ gentleman and  50+ matuare couples to have long term friendship. 
l would like to have friendship with mature gentlemen who just happy to have such friendship.  Let me describe my wife here. she is bbw. her weight is around 98 Kgs. She has nice big round bulging butts. big spongy thunder thighs , these are her most appealing part. but she has big saggy tummy , that is odd looking part of her. she is whitish , but she has nice photogenic face.with nice sweet smile on her lips. i bet if you see her pic.s you can fall in love with her.