Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

NottinghamDerby social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The next NottsDerby Social is Sat 25th November. This is at a private venue which holds 300 people. This is our Xmas party there will be food, entertainment & party games.

There is a licence bar which is not expensive. The party is from 8pm to 1am. The cost is £10person. There is no dress code, some wear very little

Please mail me for details of the venue and locals hotels, please note we organise some mini buses from a couple of the hotels for those that wish to have a drink.

Please may i also remind you to book early, as there was 242 at the last party.

Re: NottinghamDerby social

To all the people who ask in the chat room for the best way to meet swingers, this is a golden opportunity!
Caz and Mick have been doing parties for Meet The Swingers for a number of years now and what better way to meet people and get yourself known than a social with 300 swingers attending.
Stands3 and I have been to a few now and the atmosphere is no pressure, fun night out. People from all over the social spectrum attend dressed in smart, smart casual, sexy and fetish gear.
Meet the swingers, have a few drinks and chat to people and the doors open wide
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hi we would kike to join you at your party can you send us more info and hotel info, we are firts timers but been told you are the ones to meet thanks c.. h..

well well well, what can i say. Yet another caz and mick social has come and gone. Another brilliant night yet again so a big thanks to caz and mick for being top hosts. Roll on March 3rd for the next one !!

Superb!!!
The best 'Meet the Swingers' social stands3 and I have been to yet.
Excellent crowd, lots of new faces, something for everyone, lots of old friends truned up, cracking buffet, best priced bar we've seen, some amazing acts going on.....and stands won on the raffle!
Look forward to the New Year
Cheers Caz and Mick
xxx
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

i didnt get none of the buffetimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"