Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Mature Female fun in Grimsby wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey there! I'm a regular bloke in the Grimsby area, I've reached the point where things are good, but lacking that vital spark. Now its time time to change that and have fun with some one who is also looking for a little extra pleasure and excitement.

I do not pre-judge on looks, age or size its the person inside that I wish to relate to and have fun with. I am not pushy and happy to go with your flow, I will be honest and discreet.

I enjoy giving oral and would love to help you explore your sexual desires and fantasies. I will not over step any boundaries you set and look forward to sharing a little extra pleasure and excitement.

Re: Mature Female fun in Grimsby wanted

hi we are interested in another guy locally to help with fantasy

I'm unable to make contact due to your mail settings. I'd like a chat, could you PM me instead?

hi

im new to the site and no im definately not male but a married female, but unfortuanatley by other half is non the wiser to my antics..... so discretion a must.

i have to admit that i have never met with a couple only males by way of mmf, and that was some experience, i am clean,polite good sense of humour and would welcome the opportunity to meet and see how we get on and tke it from there.

i live in cleethorpes so distane isnt a prob, anything youd like to ask me you can message me on here or email me at annewhiitelaw@hotmail.co.uk.

i wont take offence if you arent interested but could you let me know either way.

ann xx