Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

BEING TIED UP

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I really have this urge to let a man tie me up and have what fun he wants with me. Im not usualy into giving control to someone else but it real turns me on. I've tried contacting a few likely partner but cant get a serious taker, is it that hard to find a serious person for this type of activity or is it just me.
Maggie

Love.to.tie.you.up.xxx

If you lived just a little closer I'd take you up on that nice offer.

Hi.i.live.in.worcester.why.it.says.gloucester.some.how.i.carnt.fix.it.ops.if.you.want.To.get.in.touch.look.out.for.me.on.post.

I usualy wear a blouse with skirts and stockings and always wear heels unless I have my boots on.

Worcester's not so far away

Hi.maggie.do.you.like.to.wear.tights.with.your.blouse.and.skirts.and.either.heels.or.boots.love:-your.outfitt.your.wearing.in.your.profile.pic

I wear tights, stockings and suspenders and holdups, heels and boots. The dress is one of dozens I have.??

Hi.magie.where.are.you.from.and.would.you.like.to.meet.up.xx

Bromsgrove, yes but cant till end of the month, no money xmas wiped me out.

Always.the.way.after.christmas.Thank you.for.saying.you.would.like.to.meet.me.if.you.want.My.p.number.look.on.post.below.my.profile.xxx

Thank you.for.saying.yes.love.to.see.you.dressed.up.looking.lovely.xxx

Look forward.to.seeing.you.looking.lovely.xx

Ok.thanks.xxx

Xx

Xx 

Xx

Tie my hubby up I will wa

Its the thought of me being tied up thats the turn on, but if you wanted to tie us both up and watch us struggle you could have a great time, but I dont get the same buz about tying others up.
love
Maggie

Had a great meet last night with a youngish guy 33yrs, let him tie me up then he left me to struggle for about 40 min went of to make himself a cuppa. When he came back he started telling me all the things he had planned for me, wow did I struggle " heart was going like a freight train,. He sat down drank his tea then started undressing, wow what a cock" I knew he would have troouble getting it up me so I realy started panicing.  As it was he straddled my face and made me suck his pole till he came loads down my throat all the time sucking mekeeping me hard but not letting me cum, then after he had emptied himself in my mouth he lifted my legs up and wanked me all over my own face. He then went and made two more teas leaving me covered in my cum and tasting his. Came back a few minutes later and released me. I left the cum on my face and drank my tea. What a night l now love bondage.??