Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

buttcheeks need a strong angry woman

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi... i would love to be given a proper good spanking... am not into chains or canes but would love for a beautiful female to take a big leather strap or paddle to my buttcheeks and let me have the thrashing of my life...
...am a bit embarassed by the whole thing really...not quite sure how to go about asking someone for this sort of thing...My last girlfriend loved spanking me and now i kinda miss it and want somemore...I'm not bad looking.. tall...slim...also enjoy normal things...
please get in touch if you're female,near the costa del sol, and enjoy making men quiver .. please please PLEASE thrash me till my arse cheeks glow red hot ...
i would like to meet a strong and beautiful woman, who knows what she wants and doesn't hold back.. straight talking, honest and playfull.. an exhibitionist who loves to take control...
ideally, a woman who enjoys recieving oral sex for days on end.. who loves to have her pussy worshipped and stretched out wide, who enjoys nothing more than thrashing and spanking me as hard as she can and as often as she can...