Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

seeking sexy dressers in Oxfordshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would like to meet TVs CDs for some sexy hot fun in the Oxfordshire area

Hi.im.not.a.cd.im.a.cd.admirer.if.your.still.interested

Only getting back into cross-dressing after trying to give it up (again!) - in North Oxfordshire and although my wife approves (helps with make up etc. sometimes!) and is happy with me experimenting sexually I cannot accommodate but can travel. Wigs, heels, stockings, usually fishnet, lingerie, dresses... not very experienced but will try most things.... oral only so far but will see about other things... loves cock sucking but needs practice, & sadly safe sex only! Have been with other CDs & to 'Candy Girls' once, but OK with male admirers too, I think...

Hi Lucy, I know the dilemma of trying to give up. Tried several times and even spent several years not dressing then the urges I succumbed to again. I mainly just dress and don't have the time for full make up etc which is a shame. I like short dresses or skirts with black stockings and suspenders. I have a decent set of legs to show off. Love the feeling of satin or silky knickers around my cock. I have had experiences with 2 women and 1 other CD. I like sensual touching and stroking, mutual masturbation and cock sucking. I haven't tried anal but may do if I felt right.

RE: LucyChe Oxfordshire

Thanks! Lucy's got good legs too, her wife tells her! I have been with a CD at Candy Girls, a gay man at a dogging lay-by near Oxford, and a bisexual man who cross-dresses but wasn't dressed at the time at the Stoke Woods car park - both at night. Like you just oral sex but am tempted to try anal - enjoy dildosvibrators etc. already. I have not been with any women when dressed (except my wife, and she usually only does oral sex now, having gone off sex, & I think only does that to keep me happy) - I wonder how you got together with women as a CD? I would love to! I am in the KidlingtonWoodstock area, where are you?
XXX Lucyimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I enjoy vibrators and dildos too. The women I have been with our within relationships where we have experimented with something a bit kinky. Once, I was dressed as a maid in full dress with stockings to wait on my mistress. When she was fed her breakfast she fed me with a strap on which was amazing. I have had numerous dressing occasions with both the women. The CD I met via a chatline. I only visited once but the experience was hot. I heard the Stoke Woods car park can get some action though I've not tried it myself. I did go to one near the M40 about 10 years ago which got lots of action. I didn't dress but took place in mutial masturbation only. The site is there anymore. I am near Upper Heyford. I looking to upload some more pics soon, I'd like it if you did too.