Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Hot Night Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.01.2017 Date END: 15.01.2017 I'll be hosting a party together with my other girl friend. The party is open for guys. We're looking for cool guys who are open in this kind of experience. Decent looking at least but if you're handsome, it's much better. Please message me if you have the stamina that can go all night long. We want guys who can tame us in bed. Join us on a free night of fun.

RE:Hot Night Party

Can I Join? :) or can I just watch? :D just curious! first timer here if ever. tnx

Can you please pm me the details for this party? Tnx

Hello, i'd like to join, i miss doing party like this, can you send me the details and if i can bring something for the girls..... tnx

I would love to come...shoot me the details and would buy a few drinks and stuff if you like...

Hot Night Party

Pm sent to you Lets have a Hot Night Party

Hey, I have the stamina that can go on all night ;) Can I see a pic of you?

Can I come? I'll watch or if you don't mind will ride also, :D

Hi Can i Come im near in dasma :) 20yrs old i'll wait for your reply please leave me your contact number or leave the location so i can come

Sa mga makakakuha ng info pm me....

Sa mga makakakuha ng info pm me....

Hi

Can i join?

Party!!! :-)

hi

Hi hope you can consider me

terry

omg, think you two are going to have a busynite,not my scene so many guys, if u ever want VERY experienced guy [ over 30 yrs partner swopping ] please get in touch, either together or alone, i'm ok either way. All the best, if its me i think i'd get in a few dozen condoms!!!! lol ENJOY