Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

South West today

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi would anone like to invite a mature guy to watch or take part in a dogging session. Can travel in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset areas.

Re: South West today

Hi would anone like to invite a mature guy to watch or take part in a dogging session. Can travel in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset areas.

Yes I would love to take part today!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" Elcid

Hi! I'm looking for some dogging or other in West Cornwall, can you help!

Hi, I would love to be your doggy friend I am mature and waitingimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I am a 31 yo slim male who would also like to watch some fun in the southwestwiltshiretrowbridge area... in a lighthearted way...

Anyone want to watch me play in the SouthWest... anyday... anywhere.

Are you a couple or single (of either sex) and want to watch a slim lad, with a 7" member masturbate and cum.

I am happy to be watched masturbating by whoever... if that would be of interest to you post a reply.

hi i am from somerset and would love too join in so come on lets all get it together .dave

Hi Dave, sounds good. I'd like to have some more details about you. Maybe you could email my with details... age... etc.

Wherewhen should we meet??? Any ideas? It's best to meet indoors, but ANYwhere is good to have a *ank.

I can wait to cum for you...

what areas in the somersetwiltshire

we enjoy dogging but havent been able to find anywhere thats good
am hoping with warmer weather that maybe itl change and things will get better
any help as to where is good to go???
thanks

Hi everyone! I'm up for a spot of dogging aswell... live in somerset, would like to watch and then maybe lend a hand (or two!!! lol)

get in touch on here or

perhaps we could all arrange to meet? - maybe even this weekend?

Dave! x img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi, also very keen on the dogging side of things.

Had a few met ups in glos, wilts and somerset, let me know if you want more info on locations etc or if you wanna meet. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Not been dogging for a while would love to take part again Happy to help in anyway just message meimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Dragons asked about good dogging places, SomersetWilrshire. I took a look at the spot in woods just off the A303 East of Amesbury. Found a couple of paths in - nerly hidden - but inside it all opens out into leafmould floor. No action at 1930, but will watch it later during the week.
If you cum over sometime, you could drop in to my place for a quick fuck before or after!img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Hi, i'd like to try dogging for the first time, hopefully in WiltshireSomerset. I would be happy to watch whoever do whatever and would like to be watched too. I feel soooooo horny that i may 'play' if allowed...

If you want to see a slim 31 yo male, slim, smooth with a 7" un-cut penis please email:

Sam

Ok, update to my earlier post on this thread.

I am looking for somewhere to go dogging (exeter area). anyone know anywhere ideal? - private and relatively comfortable i.e. not on top of dartmoor!

Anyone who's got good ideas may be invited to watch! you never know! - mail me.

Dave.

Re: Anyone want to watch me play in the SouthWest... anyday... anywhere.

Hi, I'd love to see your 7". I'm in Coventry, where are you from? How shall we meet? I'm 35 and am a bi - Cheers Van img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

def more info on locations

cant meet up at short notice as we need time to sort out childcare but ideas on more places to go always welcome espec if liely therel be others there

cheers

Yes please let us know where you go in WiltsSomerset... i've never done it, but want too soooooooooooooon.

Hi, also very keen on the dogging side of things.

Had a few met ups in glos, wilts and somerset, let me know if you want more info on locations etc or if you wanna meet. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

lovely looking member.......wife and I would love to see it in action
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Wife and I would love to see you in action......a lovely looking memberimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

lovely looking member.....wife would love to watch me with you

31 old enough?
i'm in north devon

Thanks for the comment on my member. It's a shame you and your wife r sooooooooo far away. I am in England sooooooo that may be too far??? Have a look at my profile there's 5 new pics to veiw.

Jeffe.

Northdevon man... I am from Wilts, so we may have a prob meeting. Unless you travel???

Have a look at my profile there's 5 new pics to veiw.

Jeffe.

hi
next weekend (sat 25) possibly we will have no child free night
so anywhere where definate action possible -as definate as anything can be anyway??????
so places and best times would be good
im unsure just how far id go with dogging as yet as new to it still but if the night went well we would have condoms available (not talking huge orgy) cos i have to be relaxed and comfy
i have read the doggers guide on this site but is there anything else we should know at all if anyone knows something then cheers
i dont as yet know about arranging to meet up with others as with children nothing is a guarantee

anyhelp much appreicated
im posting this now as i know that like me non paying members have to wait 72hrs before we can see any replys from paying members
thanks allimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Between hayle and Portreath at 9.00pm 25605 hellsmouth car park it going to be a great night.

Anybody know of good dogging places in the Torbay area?

Dragons - if you are ever coming to ireland for a few days mail me and we can hook up. I will mail you pics on request.

Billy ;-)img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi all. this is the 1st time i've entered to this forum 4 quite a while. does anyone actually meet anyone from this site, or is it some just 2 look at pics?

i want 2 go dogging in wilts but there seems 2 b none around.

hi dave were a cpl we go haldon hill theres lots of quite places to go were up there this eve so may c a cpl in silver j reg discovery we may play early but usually play later on in eve it more fun as dark and u never no who may pop up beside the car.xx

wot about southwest cornwall tonight hayle area