Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

A quick question

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Here is a question for any ladies that care to reply.
At what size is a man considered 'well endowed', you see this on lots of profiles but not sure at what point you are considered to be in this group
xxx

Re: A quick question

Some penis trivia for you all:

The average penis is 6.2 inches in length with a girth of 3.7 inches
The white average of 6.2 by 3.7 compares to the black average of 6.3 by 3.8. Those of Oriental descent measure up with an average length of 5.5 inches.
The big difference comes when both are flaccid (soft to you and me) where the black guys fared slightly better with an average 0.3 inches longer.
The largest substantiated penis was 13.5 inches long and 6.25 girth and was recorded by Dr Robert Dickinson in the early 1900’s

To be considered well endowed it would be safe to assume anything over 6.2 inches. But the real question is when does well endowed (WE) become very well endowed (VWE) and what of VVWE?
If we assume that the average penis is 6.2" and the longest substantiated penis was 13.5" we have a difference of 7.3". This is to be divided amongst the three categories of WE, VWE and VVWE.
7.3 3 = 2.43 recurring.
Thus 6.2 + 2.43 = 8.63 and 8.63 + 2.43 = 11.06 and 11.06 + 2.43 = 13.49

So we see that WE = 6.2" to 8.63" and VWE = 8.63" to 11.06" and VVWE = 11.06" to 13.49"

I hope this explains the matter to everyone's satisfaction and I look forward to seeing lots of profiles change in the near future

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

I'm in the "I thought I had a pubic hair 'til I pissed out of it" category.

Hung like an under-developed kitten is I

donatell,
you have too much free time..lol

dude.....we all need a hobby lol

The average penis is 6.2 inches in length with a girth of 3.7 inches

To be considered well endowed it would be safe to assume anything over 6.2 inches

That makes no account for increased girth. Does that sound right?

Anything over 3.7". But i would suggest some proportion must be retained cos a 3" knob thats got a 6" girth is gonna look weird

Now you may wonder what makes me an authority on this.....I've worked with some big dicks over the past 20 years!

Anything over 3.7".

Phew! Yeah, that's obvious now.

a 3" knob thats got a 6" girth is gonna look weird

There's no need to be mean.img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Hehehe