Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

guykoool2000a's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 14 December 2016; Thursday, 15 December 2016; Friday, 16 December 2016; Saturday, 17 December 2016; Sunday, 18 December 2016; Monday, 19 December 2016; Tuesday, 20 December 2016; Wednesday, 21 December 2016; Thursday, 22 December 2016; Friday, 23 December 2016; Saturday, 24 December 2016; Sunday, 25 December 2016; Monday, 26 December 2016; Tuesday, 27 December 2016; Wednesday, 28 December 2016 looking for white men or couple for full on fun

Come and sit on my face and grind your pussy till you cum.

I guarantee you a hygienic and safe pussy licking of your lifetime with unlimited sucking and licking. I am very passionate in licking (cunnilingus), boobs sucking, whole body licking, earlobes sucking, foot worship (sucking and licking) provided cleanliness and hygiene is maintained. I am open to experiments- I can even try annulling’s with some precautions. I will put honey on your lips, boobs, tummy and pussy and will lick it madly till you get satisfied. Pussy licking is my passion. Come and sit on my face and grind your pussy till you cum. I can make you cum just with my tongue and mouth. Teasing as I work my way from your lips to your neck and then slowly across your shoulders to each breast, round and round your erect nipples and then slowly down further and further. Reach high between your legs where I stay a while Firmer and firmer - faster and faster until you erupt with a muffled scream and fall back on the bed with a smile on your face that will last for a long time.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"