Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Hotel Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Having some hotel fun 27th Oct - couples, males, females invited - just off Jnct 18 of M62. Let me kno if interested?

Re: Hotel Fun

very interested...tell me more
r

Hi Redboots, am definately interested in some fun! Let me know if you like horney cd's or if you want me to cum as a man! lol

I'd love to come, very gen,please get in touch
xxxx

WOULD BE GREAT, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, LET ME KNOW DETAILS OF WHO WILL BE THERE, HAVE COUPLE WHO WOULD BE INTRESTED IN COMING ALONG ASWELL, IF THATS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE. GRAHAM. X

would love to join the party please email me !

x

hi read ur forum message. u sound so horny? love to meet n maybe have a drink, smoke a weed or summat n have some fun?im 48 average looks merseyside.

very,were & what time!!!! Very sexy.

im interested im in manchester keep me posted thanks?xx

hi is it daytime r evening? neil.x

im interested! hope u get back to me!

hi would love to come have fun with you ,im clean descrete and we so please get in touch with details , xxx

Hi im fluxxy[Marc] and im up for sum hotel fun send me a msg first see my profile

Hi there, seen your ad and i would like to say i am interested. A brief description of myself. im 22, single, 6ft medium build with short dark hair.

Please contact me with more details

very intesested plz get bak

hi there yeah very intrersted, have srt8 couple coming down to see me this week who i met on site and we could all come along, pm me so i can get time place. GRAHAM.XX

i'm really interested. honry slim good looking vwe guy, get back to me x

hi there,i am very interested..please get in touch with details etc and hopefully we can meet up,,take care,paul x