Home > Forums > India (All) (Instant Action)

2 boys available for threesome group

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am Rish, 30 years old and working as a Digital Marketing  whereas my friend Punit is 27 years old and is an F&B consultant. We together have been in some threesome activities in the past and enjoyed them. We both are smart, fit and well educated. A pair of chivalrous young men who knows how to respect and treat a lady. A "NO" means a NO and we understand this very well.  We are  well groomed,  invest in a good perfume and have a decent length and girth. I'd say, we perform fairly well on bed. A little teasing, biting, kissing and so on. We are looking forward to some sexcapades from our daily busy and hectic life. This shall be a discrete affair. We expect, respect and assure anonymity as we understand that all of us  have our own private and social lives to take care of. Our expectation is simple: Meet, Greet and see if we gel together or not. If we do, we take it forward to having a grand affair in the room. If either you or we donot feel comfortable during the meet, we end this there itself.Just have a coffee and chit chat and bye. Yes, we do love making friends. Who doesn't love some wine, dine and dance. If we gel good, may be we can be friends in case you agree or just simple FWB. None of us are interested in the monetary benefits nor do we entertain such folks. This is just pure fun and winding up from regular work stress. People we avoid - Liars, Those who cannot shut there mouth, manipulative and those who think they are oversmart and behave like one.  We are looking for a session tomorrow 10th Dec or Sunday 11th dec. Please let me know if you are interested. 

Hi we want you guys to join us for fun

RE:

but you guys are AP based? Are you in Pune?

RE:RE:

We want you both to visit our city

we will keep in mind when we visit Hydbd