Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Which do you prefer, lots of foreplay or little and straight to the fucking

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I personally like to play with my partner before full sex it adds to the excitement, I really love giving oral and making her squirm in pleasure as I lick and suck and rub her clit and not to mention the nipples.

Absolutely. Such an important prelude to the main event. Sensual, tactile full of nerve jangling electricity. On the edge, then jump off the cliff with the main event.
is there a mote satisfying way ?
H

More pleasure with play heightens the finale xxx

I love foreplay, licking, sucking working up to the main event!

hi

Really does depend on my mood, though a little foreplay is always needed.

Fingers, tongue, mouth, I use them all and have never had a gal say it was so-so. They always came back for another session.

Always lots of foreplay, tease to please, lick , nibble and suck, never fuck until the very last moment.

Foreplay is King, long, sensuous, erotic yes the main event is always the ultimate goal but is so much more enjoyable if the foreplay is done properly, take time to find out where each others buttons are then spend as long as you can gently pushing them. 

Definitely, lots of foreplay is brilliant, gets me super hard as well so I last much longer when it gets to sex

As a woman, yes sometimes I want the excitement to build but there are times I just to be taken! 

Love the foreplay, but have had some very memorable straight in sessions.

RE:Which do you prefer, lots of foreplay or little and straight to the fucking

Love lots of foreplay,touchy-feely,licky-sucky;slow and sensual and lots of time to build the fire to a roaring flame before the climax of the main event !

lots and lots of foreplay til  beg you to get inside me

I like to be taken no warning so,no foreplay. 

Longer foreplay is so much fun. The orgasm becomes that much more intense. 

ABOUT FOREPLAY,..."mORE'S BETTER"   !!!

i,d try anything if i could just get a reply back from this site ?.

I LOVE LOTS OF ORAL SEX FIRST

Foreplay dulu baru ngentot

Foreplay dulu...jilat memek...isap clit nya...setelah itu baru penetrasi

Of course foreplay, u have to start somewhere, u have to crawl before u walk, same with sex, u have to get that shit wet before u go in