Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

ThreesomeFoursome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.11.2016 Date END: 01.12.2016 We are both looking for a man to satisfy our needs for tonight.
We are available tonight anywhere. Provided the man should shoulder our transportation expenses and other expenses like food. So it will be a win win situation for the both of us.
The man will be selected according to our requirements.

Listed below are the terms and condition of the said offer:

- No anal sex
- We are not a typical girl that you'll meet at the streets so beware. We still have our standards (Standards: minimum of 5 inches long and maximum of 8 inches)
- We're independent ladies, young, wild and long for adventure- If in case, the man is not interested for sex and seeking for a long term relationship this are the terms for you: * you should know how to pamper a girl. * we are adventurous and wild ladies so you better be a man with a good built and good sense of humor * size should be atleast 5 inches - 8 inch

That's all thank you.

pm me for detail pls. i think im qualified for all requirements u ask

Evening! I think I'm qualified with those requirements. And aside from satisfying your needs for tonight, I could be your long term travel buddy or any type of buddy. So let me know if you're up for it. I'm free tonight. ?? Cheers.

Evening! I think I'm qualified with those requirements. And aside from satisfying your needs for tonight, I could be your long term travel buddy or any type of buddy. So let me know if you're up for it. I'm free tonight. ?? Cheers.

lol

Grabe short notice