Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Bonfire winter fall party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.12.2016 Date END: 17.12.2016 Celebrating winter fall bonfire on 17th December Saturday.
Theme : Men's in formal wears and ladies with single piece elegant dresses
Dear all Couple friends,
We would like to invite all fun loving cpls for full group fun party in East Delhi. The party will conclude on location with unlimited Food, Drinks and fun on expense sharing basis.
Interested cpls who know us can directly call us for confirmation and who don't know us can send inbox msg for confirmation and passes.
We have limited passes available . Passes will be delivered after the confirmation .

Bonfire winter fall party

Hey guys how r u doing today... Well I m interested in the event u r hosting and if u like u can check out my photos at my profile ... Would love to join u guys ...

RE:Bonfire winter fall party

hi , we are mature couple 59 55 years .

Good company and no taboo .

how to go about it

Neha jay

RE:RE:Bonfire winter fall party

Ohh yeah I m fine ... I m good to get along with u guys ... msg me the complete details

Can single male can join the bonfire event. Plz reply soon

Hi if you allow single then I will join.I am 47mDelhi

Hi can I join u.

Date start: 17.12.2016 Date END: 17.12.2016 Celebrating winter fall bonfire on 17th December Saturday.
Theme : Men's in formal wears and ladies with single piece elegant dresses
Dear all Couple friends,
We would like to invite all fun loving cpls for full group fun party in East Delhi. The party will conclude on location with unlimited Food, Drinks and fun on expense sharing basis.
Interested cpls who know us can directly call us for confirmation and who don't know us can send inbox msg for confirmation and passes.
We have limited passes available . Passes will be delivered after the confirmation .

RE:RE:Bonfire winter fall party

hello sir i m singel from ajmer can i join this party