Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Anyone want to make a sexy video with me??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've got this real fantasy where I am taking part in an orgy with other TV's, guys and women with the cameras rolling. My other one is to have a sexy video done either of the above or one on one. Can anyone oblige?

I'm based in Brighton or London and free to stay in hotels most weekends, so if you can, let me know.

Re: Anyone want to make a sexy video with me??

damn..let me know if your ever in birmingham

live down in brighton and would love to! never had my cock sucked on camera before and am happy giving anything a go once.xx

Am 32,average built,5'9,black hair and brown eyes,computer engineer male from London West.
Interested , contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

I'd like to make a video with you, is the offer still open? I'm in London for a couple of weeks.

R

wow!! We'll end up with an orgy at this rate!!

would love to be of service to uimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" live in brighton so local. let me know

yes please !! I live in lancashire though so would you be able to travel up and stay in a hotel ?

rrraaaahhh, is the pope a catholic tania hunny?? I reckon with ur sexy ass and my phat, horny cock and a few other dirty buggers we could make one hell of a film and a wicked orgy. If your going ahead with this and wanna arrangebook a hotel room somewhere near the m25 or east london area ill be more than willing to cum and add some rampant cock to the picture. With ur pics and the thought of a group no holes barred orgy im damn well aroused and horny enough to guarantee it. check me out and let me know wot you think of my offer xx