Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

mfm threesomes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My partner wants me to fuck another guy as he sits and watches then maybe join in. But not something that interests me. Hes even told me he'd let me go out one night and if I got chatted up he'd want me to bring the guy home.
Has anyone else been in this situation? if so I'd be greatful for your views . Thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: mfm threesomes

You may get more of a response if you post this in another forum, such as Swingers Etiquette at . People expect to encounter this type of topic there, and people from all different areas will respond rather than people just looking within a certain territory. I think you'll get a larger and more balanced response.

As for my opinion, as I'm here. If you've both discussed the idea - as you seemingly have - and it definitely doesn't interest you at all, then that should be the end of it.

Where do you drink? It sounds a great idea and you obviously have a great deal of respect and trust for one another.

Tom

yep i'm up for that along with half the world and all the male members on this site (that have read advert)

sonic