Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

To All My Potential Female Friends!! It's for YOU!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ATTENTION ALL Females !! This Invitation could be for you..for which you have been waiting so long... Just check something before you reply me- 1. Your age should not be below 25. 2. Marital status-doesn't matter. You can be marriedsinglediv orcedseparated. 3. Need to be mannered, educated and smart 4. Living in the place like-Gulshan, Banani, Niketon, Mohakhali Banani DOHS, Baridhara, Rampura, Bonosri. We all have some sad stories in our life and hardly we could speak of those. We all have some unfilled part of our LIFE and we wait with a hope-someday someone would come and fill up my life with all his her love and care. Even the marriage doesn't guaranty you to have a complete solace of mind and satisfaction of life. You might be wondering why I am here with such philosophical writing!! Since long, I am the bearer of such agonies and pains..I precisely know how a single and lonely life could be.... If you are experiencing such lonely and unsatisfied life for sometime, better you take a step forward and drop me few lines. I can only assure you that you wont regret your life anymore. I am a single man and I do consider myself a real gentleman with a class of mind and taste-with whom you can share all your untold stories and we would listen to that TOGETHER... So, dear ladies, a warm welcome awaits your reply....