Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Guadalmar Beach dogging?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is this a dogging area?
We were down on the 5th having a look around during the day and saw one or two couples in cars parked in the scrubland.

Lots of single guys coming and going.

Has anyone been here before?
Is it safe as a dogging location?
Thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Re: Guadalmar Beach dogging?

Where is located Guadalmar?? i think is in Malaga... what you have seen probably was the place where young couples goes to have some sex.. because they dont have a house ;)

Otherwise... i dont know :S

i know costa blanca stretch,will give you list if you e-mail me direct.happy to help.........

we thought that last year, had some fun in the dunes but no-one joined us, we are back 2 - 6 November if anyone fancies some fun, we are staying at Villa Martin
Mal and Cath

hi tuttorally51,what dates you over next yr,would luv to watch you both,then join in if poss....

sorry we missed you mal and cath..but we arnt premium members..so couldnt email you..maybe next time..kelly xx

well i thought i would check it out but all i found was alot of guys looking for guys so i didnt hang around and there was alot of them so i guess its not too good a place for dogging

waste of space its prdominantly a gay pick up area..couples that do go down usually want to be on their own...cabopino is better.

We Have to agree with the comments posted above!
We spotted one couple on two occassions,they look spanish,flashing the boobs got no response,so either blind,or just locals there for the fresh air..lol
We still like the place though and always pop in on the way back from Cabopina.
Any couples who would like to meet up for a spot of dogging with a select single guy or two?
Drop us a line andlets try to get something happening on the coast.
Kelly xx

hi kelly.
we would certainly like to meet with you guys.

La marina nudist beach is a good area, but yes, it is also a big gay beach, which is clearly marked out by the flagpoles.

Let us know where and when for the dogging!

wre abouts in capapino we are looking for safe good dogging places we get to costa a lot thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

when are you there we are on costa a lot and would like good safe dogging places and meet diif people.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi there,
We have been there several times entering from the river end or from the marina end and walking.

The first time it was high summer 1st week September. Maria and I fucked in the a knoll in the pines. with a two or three men looking on . We found that they were rather hostile because they were gay.

Another time we went along for a walk and finished up with Maria wanking this guy off, she couldn't fuck him because we had no condoms. Later that week we went back to the nudist beach and there were a belgian couple near us. we got talking and we all decided to head for the dunes for some fun..... We gathered quite an audience and several guys had both the girls and they got bukkaked.
this time we did remember to bring the rubbers along.

We would like to go again but only with couples. sorry guys but if only you cum along I don't get much fun and with Maria & I its share and share alike. If you want fun with Maria alone then write to her at Whitetigress.

We also go dogging to the dunes at the begininng of Urbanova beach, Gran Alacant and Cabo de las Huertas. Anyone interested get in touch.

Besos
B&B