Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Hooking Up is Amazing With Me Because...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Why should members get in touch? What is your signature sex move? How would you finish the above phrase? ;-)br

Is this a free Ad for self-promotion ??  ??
OK here goes.....
"Hooking up with me is amazing because I'm the last remaining sane person left on this site. Once you've met me, you'll find that you have no need to be controlled, suppressed, enslaved or humiliated. You'll be able to rediscover that deep squishy magic and mental rapport that has always been shared by guys and gals since sex was first invented. Go with the flow, let yourself go, and the rest will take care of itself........."

Where do you live

Hooking up with me is amazing because..........well, rather than invent something myself,  an independent recommendation from a lady I've have the pleasure to know is better:

"Omg this guy is sex on legs xx don't come no better than him :)"

I'm also desperate to beat my record of getting through 16 condoms in 24 hours...........I would love to try with the lady with whom I shared that incredible night, but am open to offers, and suggestions!

Sorry Skebbie, I thought that there are at least two of us sane men, and lots of wonderfully sane women......!

Because in the bedroom or wherever I'm having sex I always bring that hidden dragon out of the other person making sure they want to see me again to explore all other realms of sexual pleasure

Hooking up with me - Pluggy will be a delightful experience. I am a gentle giant and will work on a lovely lady from head to toe, pressing on all the right buttons to build up lovely explosions after explosions until you pur like a little kitten and say enough.

you are too sexy..........

you are too sexy..........

Because I like to nibble on the area just below my lady's ass cheeks as long as she will let me before my tongue goes to tease her rosebud, licking and then sucking and then tonguing. Then I move to teasing her wetness at the front so slowly she screams by the time I suck her hood softly

Hooking up with me is an experience few have had and that makes it special when I showcase my skills kissing her all over and down to her pussy which I can spend hours licking, sucking and fingering!!

RE:Hooking Up is Amazing With Me Because...

I let my tongue do the talking.

RE:Hooking Up is Amazing With Me Because...

Both Men & Women are sex hungry & this is the best platform for the same.

Im just a passionate good fuck ladies.. try me ...

I prefer to start with confident role play with a lot of touching before getting her panties off, to explore her sensitive parts over her fabric and slowly kissing them while taking one item of clothing off , then lean into a deep kissing of her wet pussy and exploring every inch of her body with my fingers till Im hard and ready to take her like a primal animal in heat for a month.

Hooking up with me is amazing because... I can read emotions so well I can bring you slowly to the highest peak, then stick around comforting you when you're recovering.

(this is so weird to be saying over the internet I'd much rather be talking face to face)  ??

I want you to have a great time ,so that you cum back for more ,again and again , Chris xx

Hooking up with me will be special and memorable. Its not the sexual moves; its the people making them; the heat, the passion but also the laughter and the fun that they bring to it. 

Because I want to show you what I have

Well you just got to find out for yourself.......

It's quite rare to find a romantic nsa

Do comments have to await approval too?

......hook up with me and we'll have a beautiful and sensual time together making love.....

…..because I adore giving long sensual oral, till you explode over my face x

I'm looking for a girl to play around... 

While I appreciate the fact that each woman is unique, occasionally I'll run across a woman who's exceptionally breathtaking and captivating. Such a woman becomes my muse, inspiring me to create exceptional moments of JOy for her that will take HER breath away -- by doing that I experience MUch joy myself.

Well it seems that I will not be able to join this site cause it just won't take any of my cards.. sheeshhh...

Pretty well versed in what most Women love...pamperin' the Feets!!!

Because in the bedroom or wherever I'm having sex I always bring that hidden dragon out of the other person making sure they want to see me again to explore all other realms of sexual pleasure

Atlanta in here?

Hooking up with me is amazing because.....because, because, because....because of the wonderful things she does!

Hooking up with me because am a tease are like to suck and lick on her clit as are working my fingers in and out are have been told my toughness been stolen from heaven lol love making girls come first am a tease because are don’t let lasses even cope a hold of my throbbing cock till my face is soaking and jucises running all between her thighs then are turn her round and fuck the arse of them 

I’m ready for visit 

I’m ready for visit 

may be i need someone to spank me right now

Hoping for one 

So sweet & amazing

Hooking up is Amazing with me .. because I'm looking to explore the passion that is inside of me.I'm fun and very adventurous to be with .we will make up all our sexual desire and hopefully be pleased the way you want to be . .. hit me up or drop your contact and we take it from there . 

hi

I live in tennesse

If you need a real woman,, come find me

Hooking up a fun refreshing  adventure  thrill

Hooking Up is Amazing With Me Because... I'm great with my mouth and love to lick pussy and arse till you scream! 

Till no I don't understand the perfect meaning of hookup. Some say it is casual meet, some say it is FWB and some say it is  NSA.

Any here can explain me what exactly it mean

I let my tongue do a lot of the talking. I’m alright for a single mature bloke. I’m alright in the sack. I worship fucking Pussy. Just got to convince some of the NT ladies that I’m a good solid catch 

hello, i want to open a place for the comunity,  in Romania, verry discret place were we can make private parties, pool,a beautifull view, roms with themes etc. Are u interesting for something like that? if yes please let mi know in pm or lets discuss here. thank u

Hookups be cool ???????

I am amazing at cunnilingus and would love to prove to any.beautiful lady who tastes really good

Hooking up with me is amazing because I have a really cute way of getting on this ride, and my dismount will have you talking for years to come. The 45-60 min between these to events Are filled with sexual calisthenics, orally induced ecstasy,  A little ass worship... ass permitting, and hardcore dicking that will bring a smile to your face for years to cum! 

Hooking up with me is amazing because I have incredible stamina and ridiculous skills. 

You are to sexy and beautiful, will you be mine

Hi am new on here 

I really love sex contact me