Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Luv2play and laramandy social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.02.2017 Date END: 11.02.2017 A friendly social night out for all the family ... at the pink punters LGBT club near Milton Keynes ... hotel opposite is best choice for people staying called campaniles .. quite cheap and a decent bar .. book early to avoid disappointment x

I'm am.defo up for this one ??

PINK PUNTERS..... info......

BTW FOLKS ITS A SMALL ENTRY FEE TO GET IN TO THE CLUB.... XXXX img src='imagesadultemoticons005.gif'

pay

I don't want to pay

Sorry, is it Crawley or Milton Keynes?

its in MK hun feel free to ask any questions xx

well unless some one else pays hun for you.... its a small price tho hun xxx

can older single guys attend please?

RE:r

yes hun they can all welocome hun....img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:pay

Are you women ?

no we all robots lol

RE:robots

love it

love it

love it

No name

I put my name down back in November but I see my name hasn't been added while others have so maybe I'll take the hint and say I won't be there. Hope you all have a great evening all the same.

chris

Hello darling... its claire ere well we have no clue why your name is not down on the list hun try popping it on again hun if not ill have words with my admin friend.... hope this helps and hope to see you their hun xxx luv2pla xxx

Hi

Hi I would love to join and meet every one please Send more info and if ur have any room for me thank u

RE:Hi

Hi I would love to join and meet every one please Send more info and if ur have any room for me thank u
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Hi

Hi how much to get in & can you just turn up & pay at door ?

Hi everyone

Anyone know of any other hotels around the area pls as the campanile is fully booked