Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

my girl needs licking tonight

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi is there anyone out there in Eastbourne that would love to taste my girls pussy, no fucking just a sticky tounge

Re: my girl needs licking tonight

sounds interesting... x

Anytime - My girl will help too :-)img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Im not overly far from Eastbourne myself. Im from Chichester, am young and very energetic would love to meet.

hi guys, i love eating pussy. you can lay her on her back and hold her legs apart for me. or she can be on knees so i can lick from behind. i like to lick til she cums... i live in eastbourne and am regularly available, am very broadminded and curious. would love to hear from you

hi guys, i love eating pussy. you can lay her on her back and hold her legs apart for me. or she can be on knees so i can lick from behind. i like to lick til she cums... i live in eastbourne and am regularly available, am very broadminded and curious. would love to hear from you

Pity you aren't in Essex as I always love licking out a moist wet pussy. :)

Tell me more about the girl .This is my area of expertise hence my handle.
If you dont beleive me check the feedback from one satified customer under London instant action "conisseur of women"
Dragontongue

I would love to eat ya wifes pussy, mail me i am in brighton.

did you get this

Hi, You're just what I'm looking for! I'm unable to give full sex, but love giving oral for hours - total satisfaction gauranteed. I can accomodate; daynightweekend? Just let me know....!
Looking forward to hearing from you + pic, please.
Play safe,
Rod x

img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"