Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Ever Had a Sex Fail? Tell us your booty bloopers!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We want to know your sex fails.
Sustained an injury? Broke the furniture? Get caught? Or did something happen that was just plain embarrassing? What on Earth were you up to? ;-)

sex fail

there have been one or 2!!!!! like once when i was a kid working in a cellar at a holiday camp. I used to work the bar till time then slip away to bottle up etc...... I'd had my eye on a dark haired lovely but she was with a feller, so thought no more of it, until the cellar door opened and there she was... now i was young and a bit taken aback but when she said 'you want me and i want you' my cock took over and i laid her over my desk and we went straight at it........ that was until the crate i was stood on collapsed - taking me with it, and leaving me near enough out cold... Strangely never saw her again...

RE:Ever Had a Sex Fail? Tell us your booty bloopers!

Yes, a couple of injuries...ouch! The worst one was when my lady friend was giving me a blowjob and she accidentally caught the main blood vessel of my cock in her teeth...I have never seen blood spurt so far! I ended up in the emergency room of the local hospital...much embarrassment! Now for some strange reason I just don't enjoy receiving oral sex as much as I used to...

No men were permanently harmed after medics arrived :)

At the resort on the Big Island, in the big hammock behind the bungalow... with my best girl friend, a commercial otea dancer, her older sugar daddy friend from Australia, and moi, 19 years old at the time. The hammock rolled dumping all three of us, sugar daddy on the bottom, me on top of him, she on top of me, my foot and ankle twisted under me, my stiletto stabbing him two inches deep in the muscle of his butt. He squealed like a piggy, blood all over everybody. Run, run, run to get towel to stop bleeding, she called medics, medics arrived, all of them laughing, bundled, trundled, and driven off to ER Room. Next day on the way home he refused to sit by me on the plane, my girl friend never saw him again, we have laughed about it so many times every since. Sugar Daddy if you are there and reading this, we still love you. Come back and see us sometime :) LOL

RE:Ever Had a Sex Fail? Tell us your booty bloopers!

img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hi ????

RE:RE:Ever Had a Sex Fail? Tell us your booty bloopers!

Ouch! Must have been painful, almost makes me scared of getting a BJ. Lol

Oh you had to remind me !!! Night train sleeping car in the top bunk just getting there when the train gave a lurch in the wrong direction I fell off ,she was laughing fit to bust ,and i am left feeling very soreand neglected(made up for it on the way back though)  Chris xx

Ok I was with s couple of a massage table.

She was giving me a bj while her husband fucked her from behind. Very sexy.

I did warn her that I was coming but i’m A bit of a super sputter so even though her head was way above my cock my spunk shot in her eye.

She was very pissed off 

One night me and my then boyfriend  had some friends staying over with us , when after a night of partying and heavy we said our goodnights and our friends went off to their room me and my boyfriend started going at it up against the kitchen door . All of s sudden his friend came running in saying his girlfriend had passed out unconscious and could we get her to the local er . A little worse for wear I pulled my dress down and scrabbled around looking for my underwear . Unfortunately for me they were nowhere to been seen and k spent most of the night in the hospital waiting room knickerless and embarrassed wearing the shortest dress I  had ever owned ?? 

Oh yes! Had sex on the stairs and got a severe carpet burn on my spine that bled a lot and then same on my knees....ended up having to put a dressing on my spine injury it was that bad!! ??

Had a lady riding on top of me, and she leaned in real close face to face.... As one of the candles on the head board lit her hair on fire....I will never forget how fast those hair products can ignite!!! Yes we laughed later after putting the flames out!!

hello

At the resort on the Big Island, in the big hammock behind the bungalow... with my best girl friend, a commercial otea dancer, her older sugar daddy friend from Australia, and moi, 19 years old at the time. The hammock rolled dumping all three of us, sugar daddy on the bottom, me on top of him, she on top of me, my foot and ankle twisted under me, my stiletto stabbing him two inches deep in the muscle of his butt. He squealed like a piggy, blood all over everybody. Run, run, run to get towel to stop bleeding, she called medics, medics arrived, all of them laughing, bundled, trundled, and driven off to ER Room. Next day on the way home he refused to sit by me on the plane, my girl friend never saw him again, we have laughed about it so many times every since. Sugar Daddy if you are there and reading this, we still love you. Come back and see us sometime ?? LOL

Met up with my lover in his car. I was giving him a BJ and he undid the back zip on my skirt so he could access my parts more readily. He came, gloriously, and I, looking at the time, jumped out of the car and oops, my skirt fell down around my ankles. Fortunately we had chosen a back street, so I have no idea if anyone saw 

this is an old thread but i want to contribute. so i'm a girl but the instances happened with another girl. i never really consider myself bi, i just get physical with females if they're nice and when they ask nicely ?? anyway, the blooper happened 3 times. i fell asleep! first time, i fell asleep while inside her. second time, when i was sucking on boobs. third time, i was playing with her happy nub. to be fair, i would always tell her when i was tired and sleepy and she'd still say she wanted to do it. well, after that third time, she told me she would never again ask to have sex when i'm tired because apparently, she would always be super close to orgasm whenever i'd stop moving and fall asleep! she tells people this story all the time ??

I was young and inexperienced , we tried to have sex in the garding shed of a suburban one night after dusk oval, but it would,nt fit in and although i tried , he couldnt accept me and  I went home fustrated as hell and he left the navy shortly afterwards, and I not long after, I wished I had known about  lube though in those days codoms were optional. Regrets of a sailor boy!

??

I love

my most unusual thing ever happen to me is when i had my first time  sex  i thought i was doing everything right being new to it  i actacully thought i was fucking a brick wall  lol  but the girl only was dry fucking me when i finally shot my load all over her  she said i didn't  fuck her to think of she told me we never had intercourse soim not sure if i loss my virgin or what  as of today i don't know if i did have sex or she playing game with me  this all happen 30 yrs ago ????

????????

Mines got to be on holiday in wales as a young man, met a super German girl.. one thing led to another…. We started getting jiggy with it, she climbed on top and started slowly… she then spoke to me in German and proceeded to lean back and play with her clit…. Boom that was me done.. premature and spent??

Was having sex on the side of Loughrigg fell in the Lake District when an RAF training jet flew fairly close to us along the valley. It must have done a good 10 passes having a good look at us. I could imagine photos of us being shared in the mess when they got back to base lol