Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

skybule0's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 5 November 2016 Hi I will be in Southend on sea Saturday night, it would be nice to meet someone 4 a drink chat and then see have things go. Then maybe go to a club.

looking 4 a lady to go out with.

Hello I would like to meet a lady 4 a chat drink then a club if you like. If not we could do something you would like to do. or you can show me the night life around the area. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:looking 4 a lady to go out with 4 a drink chat and fun with

Hello I would like to meet a lady 4 a chat drink then a club if you like. If not we could do something you would like to do. or you can show me the night life around the area please. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:looking 4 a lady woman to go out with 4 lots of fun with.

Hello I would like to meet a lady 4 a chat drink then a club if you like. If not we could do something you would like to do. or you can show me the night life around the area or have a meal.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

there got to be females how life in Southend out there.

Hi I'm in Southend on sea Saturday night and I would like very much to meet ladies women girls 4 lots of anything goes fun. Then a club if you like to go.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:there got to be females who life in Southend out there.

Hi I'm in Southend on sea Saturday night and I would like very much to meet ladies women girls 4 lots of anything goes fun. Then a club if you like to go. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi is there anyone in Southend Saturday night

Hi I would like very much to meet up with ladies girls women 4 a night out in Southend on sea, Saturday night for a drink chat see how we get on then if you like we could go 2 a club and have lots of fun. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hello if i do not hear from anyone by 8.pm Saturday.

I will be cancelling it and go to Ipswich 4 the night instead. Hope to hear from someone soon.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Event cancelled

Event cancelled