Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

late evening shag on Monday - Warrington

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We - (Liz and Ron) will be arriving in Warrington at about 10:00 on Monday evening and are very keen to release the tensions of a long day by having a great sex romp. We have the hotel room so all you have to bring is yourself! If you want to shed the "it's Monday" feeling and start your week with fun then reply - I'll let you have contact details and will look forward to meeting you. Couples extremely welcome and bi guy's could be fun!!!!! Hope to see you on Monday. - Liz (& Ron)

Re: late evening shag on Monday - Warrington

Hi i am a young bi male who would love to help you release your tension.
if you are interested then please send me your contact details

Hi there,

30yr oldmale from Preston who can get over on tuesday if your still around, could possibly send you off with a bang, will happily be orally bi for you.

Please mail me if your available with details

Would come tonight but car is in garage and dont collect until 9 tommorow

D
xx

let's get it on! i'm bi too!

sounds great drop us a line

hi bi guy here for next time you want to relieve some daytime tension not sure if i should give my mobile but you don ask for details

hi i'm a good looking slim vwe bi male very interested, check my profile an drop me a line xx

hi kelly here fromsthelens

would love to meet up and have some ffun with you two

kellyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im marc [ see my profile] if ur up for a meet give me a call xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. oh yes im bi-sexual

sounds like a plan that so get bk2 me with details and il be there

If you're around again, I'd be available! I live in Liverpool...about 15 minutes away.

I'm Bi-curious and would love to have some fun with you two.

i wood love to cum

Would love to come over only live 5 miles away and happy for a little bi as well

Hi Liz n Ron

We are new to the scene and never been with another couple we have had single experiances and really would like to have it with a couple. We are bi curious and if we are horney enough will probably get up to alsorts. So if you like the sound off this please check out our profile.

Thansk for reading

Alan