Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

bi male wanted for 3sum fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for a bi male who can suck cock and be sucked only...for 3sum with us you well get a sucked off by female..must be easy goin..non smoker and available in the daytime...email for full details and fantasy..no timewasters..

Re: bi male wanted for 3sum fantasy

Hi there,

Have just read your thread on the forums and would love to meet you for some 3 way bi suck fun.

Please mail me with details

D

Hi,
check out my profile and PM me if our interested.

Hope to hear from you

X

Would love to assist you with this...let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Would be happy to get involved anyway you want. Get in touch x

HIYA HOWS U 2? I'M YOUR MAN HAHA. GIVE ME A TEXT IF YOU FANCY A CHAT ANY TIME XX

im interested email me details

hi im Marc im si sexual and genuine contact me

Hi im a bi-male who is up for fun! Mail me with details!

S

Hi,

I have read your ad and would like to know more details.

I am up for some 3some fun. you can contact me if you are still looking for someone to join you.

Matt

would love to meet you iam 29 we easy going and good fun love to hear from you

hi john here im a well endowed clean genuine male who would like to visit the both of you .we can arrange a meet bye for now

Hiya, I'm new to all this, I'm a first time bi curious male. I'm from the Liverpool area and would love to meet you both.

Look at my profile, pic is available if you want one!

If you like the football hooligan type, I'm your fella!

well please get in touch if you like our profile img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

HI im off work this wednesday 8th and will be available anytime after 11 oclock leave message iv u are intersested im in the chester area

hi i am a mature bi male and would to join you in a 3sum lookinfg forward to meeting you

Would love to take you up on your offer! Never tried bi before but wouldnt mind sucking and being sucked for the first time! Drop me a reply here

hey i'm very interested. hot vwe slim guy. get in touch x

Hi, I'm Dan (as you can plainly see)

I'm available most days and I'm a first timer for 3some so it would be an experience.
I'm willing to join in the fun. I'm in manchester and my best days would be tuesday, wednesday after 10am and sunday anytime.

!

hi new here so why dont we get intouch.
cheers kelvin

Hi there , is lancscotcple. We sould love to meet up with you. Wendy loves oral and would llove to see Andy suck a guy off. we are both well up for it.

Get back

Hi, I'd be interested in joining you. Get in touch.

im sure your already sorted but just in case your not, i would so love to help you guys out............XXXXXXXXXXX

hi. I love to suck cock, also like to eat spunk from pussy etc.

hi cheshire here too,always looking for daytime fun with a cple.
very genuine..

chris

Hi, i'm 18 yo, 7 inches, bi and interested in meeting you for fun near heysham some saturday. Please reply.

hi id love to meet u im gen and bi experienced i dont dissapointimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi im a bi cd who would love a three some! get in touch if your interested! can do day times no prob! beckyxx

hi there just read your post on forums please check my profile and mail me back if you would like to chat some time