Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

couple looking for good dogging spots in scotland

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

young couple m24 f22 here looking for good spots to go dogging in the Glasgow area & also looking for ppl to join us so dont be shyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: couple looking for good dogging spots in scotland

Might be a help and and I would gladly meet if you want.

There is a website of dogging spots around the UK with directions and information but, as u will see from the rules, I cannot post the website address here, so get in touch.

Hi guys looking to meet cpl like you and i,m close by in Dumbarton occasionally go up back of Faifley with girlfriend but mainly play alone get in touch please.

have always wanted to try dogging .would u be willing to show me the ropes img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Its Jay from Glasgow. message me if you are interested in meeting up.

hi we are a couple in our thirtys who are looking for the same as you. could you get in touch and we can see if we can help each other out in this matterimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi if any of uz want us to reply to you u will have to make sure ur settings are set so that we can mssg u ok

south of glasgow, cathkin braes n strathy park img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Shy Ardrossan male

Hi I am a shy male in Ardrossan looking for some girls to show all about sex. If you think you can teach me then drop me a line. xx

fife

anyone closer to perthshire or fife? I have ben out a few times in and around perth but prefer a little further from home, perhaps fife, tentsmuir anyone? daytime?

RE:fife

hi there i would love to meet you at tentsmuir and daytime is perfect, if you fancy it send us a message and we can arrange as soon as x

sunday monday happydays

hi, tried to message you but got this message:

anyway, if the sun shines today I may take a drive out in afternoon but its drizzle so far this morning and laying naked in wet sand is no fun.
If not nice today i can drive through Monday morning

hey

Hey we usually go up a local hill where nobody goes, unless they're dogging ;) would be fun with another couple!

RE:sunday monday happydays

get in touch try arrange something else now the weather is crap again

blow job

hey guys im more than happy to meet up and suck cock if your okay with it,
im told im really good, happy for a female to watch or join in too, just an option, doesnt mean your classed as gay by being sucked, and im really good at it

1st time exp

My Birthday saturday wud like 1st time exp with tvcdts my place only i carnt travel