Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Dogging location in torrevieja area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Can anybody help us, we are looking to go dogging for the first time and would like to know some good locations

RE:Dogging location in torrevieja area

Hope you find one and then we will all know the best place!

I have often thought that the big car park would be ideal, plenty of space well away from prying eyes!!

Good luck :)

RE:Dogging location in torrevieja area

beach. Always good.

RE:RE:Dogging location in torrevieja area

Which beach and do you know if it's certain days or times? Thanks

RE:RE:Dogging location in torrevieja area

Hope you find one and then we will all know the best place! I have often thought that the big car park would be ideal, plenty of space well away from prying eyes!!Good luck :)

Wonder why they took out La Zenia Blvd as the big car park I was talking about?

RE:RE:RE:Dogging location in torrevieja area

La marina. Beach in the dunes always plenty of fun there.

I use the area at the end of san Javier run way....its good.  a bit of a drive for you but they can come from Murcia and almeira. x

We are also couple looking foro good and quieres área.

In and around alicante city there are some good places, in Cabo Huertas, along the rocks there in Playa de la Palmera and Playa Cantalar, usually from dusk onwards. It  can get very busy in the summer months with lots of fun, all ages. However there is also a lot of gay cruising. Also in Albufereta, Playa de los Conejos and Almadrava. doggin in the car park and along the beach.  El Raco del Conil in Villajoiosa is very good as well. Urbanova and Carabasi beaches can be good as well, even daytime fun there in the dunes. 

guardamar beach,up in the dunes and trees is best...i,ll be there tomorrow.