Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Tenerife Last 2 weeks in November

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi early 40's couple in tenerife 17th Nov till 1st Dec any one else about single bi guys or couples. email us on site

Re: Tenerife Last 2 weeks in November

I will be in Los Cristianos 24th November - 08th December if any use.

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi,

We will be in Playa Las Americas from 24th Nov till 15th Dec. Perhaps we can meet for a drink & take it from there.

M & D xx

Hi to you both,
We are a fit slim attractive n-s couple we live and work in Tenerife we have a great place on the south coast can acc with ease.
We are very easy going love sexy same room fun both can be orally bi but are non pushy on that side of fun.
Have a look at our profile and drop us a line and we will send contact number.
love Tera-Terryimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

drop us a line maybe we can meet up with you while you are over here.
Terry-Teraimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

will be infrom 7 to 14 nov staying at 4 star hotel anyone like tomeet or know places bars clubs to go bangorman1961 wife very keen to experiment in holidays anythind goes

img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

will be there.

sent me an email

xxxxxxxx

A

Hi, Just seen your ad., and I wondered if you might be interested to say hello sometime send me a reply or take a look at my profile. I live in Tenerife and maybe we could give your wife something special. Cheers Barry.

Hi, Just read your ad for Tenerife. I live here and maybe you would take a look at my profile and get in contact with me, no strings but it could be fun! Barry.

sorry guys live in spain but had to drop you a line to say your lass has a fantastic arse lucky boy all the best steve img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" badlad47

Hello
Im looking to meet sexy couples

I'm a fit tenerife guy, considered good looking, fit body, clean and very discreet.I Love all forms of straight sex, oral both ways, sensual touching and stroking and willing to experiment.
We can first go for a drink and have a chat, once we are all happy with each other and there is chemistry then we can go to bed and satisfy mind body and sou

Hola...

email me.

Alex