Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

lady looking for mm

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am looking for fun with 2 males or 3 for that matter lol, i am married so single men not need i get enough for the 121 kind at home, looking to suck and be fucked at same time um lovely

Re: lady looking for mm

Hi, I know a few other males who would join us. PM me if you are interested

Hey hun, 20 yr old guy here waiting to go. Just send me an email and I can be over within a few hours. A threesome or foursome would be great. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

yeh sounds good - me please- i am long stayer and super squirter if you like vv big loads

hi ya, carig and phil here, both we and very genuine. Would love to meet and have fun. Can travel or accom. We live in liverpool are both clean and discreet. Have mobile number to prove genuine

get in touch

i'd be very interested in getting together with some other single males an giving you a good seeing to x

im from dublin but will be visiting the nrt west soon.my profile says what i am into,and not worried about my posted photo.sounds like we could have a lot of fun together.put me on your list and get back to me if you like what you read and see.keep on givin love!L.D.L XX

young good looking guy here cheshire area - would love to help out....tyzer

Hi this is raj iam ready .Please emailme..Good bye

u still looking hun

Hi. A couple of mates and myself would love to give you a good seeing to

bring it on. Sounds like fun!

sounds great where are you based?