Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging in Cardiff

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anybody no of any dogging areas in cardiff?

if u do, let me no plz.

paul.

Re: Dogging in Cardiff

hi mate ive looked around knap in barry was good but its closed now,5mile lane in barry ive never seen anything but im on the look if you find anything let me no and ill let you no nice1

I'm also on the lookout for places around Cardiff. Been up Caerphilly mountain but nothing seems to be going on up there. Anyone know of other places to try?

We looking for sites to perform for you guys in our car, and watch your action.All seem very crowded with wierdo's. Just want some fun watching and being watched. Will fondle etc in cinema, thats fun for voyeurs.Where and When?

when you find somewhere lets know and pheraps we can join you

i know of a couple of spots,nice and private.i would luv to help you both.drop me a line.o.k.

5 days on and no positive replies. Not such a popular idea after all apparently. Anybody have any better ideas?

Ed.

Hi I use the wenallt and the park behind the toy castle try there, too many gay guys for me usually would like ladies up there!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" Hi Ed.,cinema our fantasy, love a no contact, watching us fondling and us watching you, no speaking ASAP please, sorry late reply

wife and me regular at 5mile lane only see gays so turn up

Tried to PM you but couldnt. I'm not sure when I'm working yet over Christmas, but once I do I'll let you know and see if we can arrange something.

Ed.

hi adventurous always on the look out for cinema fun,let me know when ur free n ill find a place.....