Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

your own personal videoDVDphotos genuine(FREE)service

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Genuine mature ex-wedding videographer available for singles couples groups exhibitionists or the more mature couples who would like to discreetly make their own unhurried personal adult video, in the comfort of their own home or outside.

You decide what you wantdont want filming, your wishes will be respected at all times.
we can arrange to meet at your home or a venue for a drink, so we can discuss what you would like video`d.and to get aquainted.

I do not take part in your video, i am just there to film what you require.The tape is then handed to you at the end of the day, for your own personal use,to do with what ever you like, if you require i can edit,title & transfere your tape to DVD.Or if you prefer i can just take all your digital pics,then download them to your computer, afterwards i will delete them from my camera before i leave.

This is a FREE and genuine service, as i get my enjoyment, meeting and videoing people. (Please note: as this is a free service i only cover the kettering - wellingborough & corby area`s of northamptonshire now,or a radius of 12 miles)P.S. Please do not ask for a demo of my work, because as i promise total discretion at all times, i do NOT keep any video or photographic material in any form what so ever of the people i video.or take photo`s of.