Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Be Wicked-Get Wild-Go Wild

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.10.2016 Date END: 11.10.2016 Planning to have a party for selected and trustworthy couples only. Theme not decided yet but be convinced that it will be bold, naughty & exciting! Soft drinks and short eats to be provided. Condoms as well as towels to be brought. Single males stay away as it will be for couples only. Alcohol and cigarettes can be brought individually.

hi

hi we also i like 2 joiend. my number is 0777544463 plz text me

Be Wicked-Get Wild-Go Wild

ate start: 11.10.2016 Date END: 11.10.2016 Planning to have a party for selected and trustworthy couples only. Theme not decided yet but be convinced that it will be bold, naughty & exciting! Soft drinks and short eats to be provided. Condoms as well as towels to be brought. Single males stay away as it will be for couples only. Alcohol and cigarettes can be brought individually.

RE:Be Wicked-Get Wild-Go Wild

Mate would like to join the party and noted the conditions. Have you have got a specific time as to when you are planning to have the party. Cheers

We r in

can you organize such event for a weekend in November

Since I will be in abroad from October ninth to first November, can you organize such event for a weekend in November. I can arrange and host the event in my apartment.

hi pls contact me