Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

Munich Women for fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Dear all you lovely ladies of Munich. I will be visiting your great city during the weekend of September 29 to October 2 and would love to meet up with a lady that's interested in having some fun. Please read my profile and let me know if you're interested. I am vety well endowned and want to satisfy a fantasy or two of yours. Look forward to hearing from you as I've heard the women of Germany are the horniest and most adventurous in Europe.
regards

PJimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Re: Munich Women for fun

Well this time there was no interested parties so I can only ask the people that read this post WHY!!! You are on this site for a reason correct so why not at least make the initial inquiry??? What did you have to lose??? Is there no women in Munich that would've enjoyed some hot passionate times with no strings attached???? I find that hard to believe and it disallusions me with this site as I think most people are timewasters. Good luck to all you lovely women of Munich out there enjoying the joys of whats possible from this site and please do not be scared of me I just want to get the chance to please some of you.

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" PJ