Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Swingers Bars Torrevieja

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Would anyone happen to know any bars frequented by swingers in Torrevieja ?
Thanks

Re: Swingers Bars Torrevieja

Been looking but no luck - if you find one drop me a line

o.k mate will do. Would be good if one were established

yeah,there is one in la mata and guardamar

Looking for normal bars not swingers clubs

hi where are the places you mentioned? we know the club puerto d'amore but are ther others. also are there any good lapdance barsclubs near torrieveja
suzi

hi

theres showgirls strip club on the cabo roig strip just past the skala club

there pretty good , dont know if there still open??? img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

let us know of any you find,
puerto de amor ignored 2 emails we sent and so did the one who have a profile on here,

k and c

We have been told of one called "Rainbow Rooms" in La Mata. there is also one near Murcia city , Santa Cruz called Ninette, but its a bit of a dive. we have been in the past but its rather cliqueish and run down.

best best for swining club action is in and around Alicante city. Recommended places;

Eclipse, quite central behind the castle,in front of hotel Maya. they used to own Bilitis. young couple run it and the music is great, not the usual smoochy smoochy rubbish....

Play Papua in la Albuferreta and the sea front can't be missed. Very good and lots of acction Wednesdays and Weekends, opens in the afternoons for fun with single males, lots a bisex women go as well. black room ( and I mean black) careful in there, lots of grouping.

Bilitis, San juan playa, very old and established club under new management. Rumour has it that there are proffesional ladies working here. Quite luxurious and posh. Rather Cliqueish. Part of it is for single men fun

there are other's in the murcia and alicante region but they are not so good and some are pure sleeze.

Rainbow in La Mata is a club - just re-opened - went to have a look - a bit run down and verrry quiet when I was there

hi

I was wondering if you could give us a few more details regarding play papua please

Martin

Hi,
puerto a'mor. we have been a couple of times, its ok, a little squalid, does have professional ladies there.

The Rainbow bar has been a swingers bar, gay bar, back to swingers bar. Always been quiet. It has been up for sale for the last 4 years. No one can ever make a go of it, as its a bit tucked away.

Why dont we all just pick a bar in Torrevieja, arrange to meet there one evening, therefore, it automatically becomes a swingers bar, by virtue that everyone is there for that reason. Make sure to wear a rose or carry a copy of the times. I'm sure many small bar owners would be gratefull of the business this time of year. Just be respectfull, and not to be too OTT on the first meeting. The Guardia dont understand!

sorry been away quite a bit,
Yes the bars we mentioned are in Alicante City and can be easily found, Eclipse is behind the castle (although I think they may have shut this one down now) and Play Papua is just behing the beach in La albuferreta beach going towards San Juan Beach (Playa de San Juan), as you come out of alicante teke the cliff road along the coast, after passing the cliffs you will come down a hill, bearing to the right , PLay papua is at the bottom of the hill on your left. Opens mid afternoon through to 5.00h. lots going on. Especially weekends and thursdays. Wednesday is bisex night.
Be careful lots of people there go bare back in the black room. so make things clear....

have fun

M&M

Hi, there is a link on this site to which can give you the names of social meetingsbars in that area, if any are coming up. I've heard that they are no pressure meetings in a local bar. Hope this helps. D

hi debs, wheres the links for the bars oin torrevieja?????? cant see oneimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"