Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

New acquisition party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.09.2016 Date END: 26.09.2016 Party in Mahebourg this Sunday 25th of September. I just bought a new house in the south and i'm inviting everyone over for a house-warming party. Food (grilled meat, chicken, fish, chips, salads, bbq) and drinks offered. Just come and have fun. Four rooms on the first floor for those of you who want a little time apart and discretion. There will be a lot of college and university students. Don't be shy!

party

hi there great idea, love studients and new fun generation...(that is where i have my gf) any details to fin the party ?

Details

Just message me and i'll give you more details. I'm situated at Rue Cents Gaulettes in Mahebourg, near the local MCB. There is a huge tent picked in the front yard, you cannot miss it. Will be grilling meat outside on the bbq. Some people are coming over tonight itself and will stay over.

party ?

how is it going ! sore throat and headache yesterday night ! not the right time to "mix", too bad, was so happy to meet some of you ! :) next time...