Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Home alone from Oct 7th to Oct 17th

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.10.2016 Date END: 16.10.2016 I will be home alone from the 7th of October to the 17th. Any ladies who would like to meet up for some night long fun feel free to get in touch. Any couples who need a safe place would need to pay - no money - payment would be either to watch or join in as comfortable by the couple. Waiting to hear from you ...

Any one looking for money please excuse ! I am not interested in any monetary transactions

RE:Home alone from Oct 7th to Oct 17th

Sir m amit 55yrs matured singal consultant for provedunt fund and esic,Frm Gurgaon, I hv some cpls friends and female friend ,but I hv no place to enjoy, m honest and jenuin person,I assure u to fully secracy, if u I'll provide ur place to enjoy,u can enjoy with my friends,if u like,pls reply sure with ur contact no

RE:RE:Home alone from Oct 7th to Oct 17th

I'm a Harry 23 but I don't have partner nd I want to join u nd make more fun....I'm well educated I'm honest nd good looking. ...if u cn provide me ur place for enjoy nd u cn enjoy wid me of any type if u like so

hi

hi i m mature men and may be require one room set for three hours on sunday 9 oct