Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Dogging..malagacadiz area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,we are a swinging couple newly arrived in spain.
Our biggest thrills in the uk where always when dogging.
We wouldlove to continue this over here.
Does anyone know of any dogging spots?
Or would anyone like to help set up some dogging meets?
Lots of 2campo" out there to have fun in

Thanks

Re: Dogging..malagacadiz area

Hiya.

We would love to meet up sometime!

We are on the costa del sol nearer to Gibraltar

Well a very popular Dogging site is at the Hippodrome Racecourse. There are always plenty of cars up there virtuall every night! It is situated just behind Fuengirola and you can get there via La Cala de Mijas or the first Fuengirola turn off from the N340 from Marbella

Hi There, we are a couple from granada area, but our car can and will travel a distance or two, we have tried dogging before with a reasonable amount of suck-cess in the Uk and are keen to try here in warmer climes, we are in Malaga 3-4 times a month, dropping off friends and family etc at the Airport, we could look in on each other, have a look at our profile and let us know what you think? if not then have fun ...

Well a very popular Dogging site is at the Hippodrome Racecourse. There are always plenty of cars up there virtuall every night! It is situated just behind Fuengirola and you can get there via La Cala de Mijas or the first Fuengirola turn off from the N340 from Marbella

Are you sure there is dogging there?? i live 2 km from there and i didnt notice nothing about that... very interesting, maybe i will go one night to check what happen there. This weekend for example would be nice. Do you know more places?

thanks!

hi a great place for a dogging venue is andys beach top car park.if you would like to set up a meet there or anywhere else contact me as i would love to join you.x