Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Weird Places to Have Sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

When it comes to sex, we're big supporters of breaking out of the bed. Sex is one of those things that can, funnily enough, be done absolutely anywhere. In a car, in a field, in the bathroom at someone's dodgy house party. Tell us about your own favourite strange sex spot. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Car!!

RE:Weird Places to Have Sex

I had sex wid my partner in a park and that was really adventures we both enjoyed the session as fear of getting caught gives u more excitement.

RE:RE:Weird Places to Have Sex

Bonnet of. Car when its hot make me so horny

ooops

hmmmm.....public toilet ??????

Underneath Gloucester Cathedral! ;)

Re

Staircases, particularly open and circular ones.

Weird Places to Have Sex

When my wife remains on the Lap of other BI Sexual Lady...it is really fantastic img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

When my wife remains on the Lap of other BI Sexual Lady...it is really fantastic

Contact me there are a lot of place for sex contact me i will suck you pussy and fuck itimg src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif'

Contact me there are a lot of place for sex contact me i will suck you pussy and fuck itimg src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif'

under a truck in a field

under a truck in a field

under a truck in a field

- In a car parked on the city street. Mr.M did another married woman in front of her house, husband was at home.
- In a nightclub in some empty room what was not in use. Mrs.M had fun with two guys there.
- At public beach in the seawater. The two of us had great sex. Really complicated to get it in under water. Us, the loving couple
- At public beach in middle of huge open area late night. Nobody was there except us but you never know when and who could arrive. Us the loving couple
- In a hotel in Hamburg. Ground floor, lights on, blinds open, door unlocked. Us the loving couple
-In neighbours sauna hall on sofa, lights on and seethrough curtains on big windows. Us the loving couple.
- In sauna steamroom. Dont do it if you have weak heart. Us the loving coulpe.
- there is more...img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

I had sex on the top of a diving tower at a public poolimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

When it comes to sex, we're big supporters of breaking out of the bed. Sex is one of those things that can, funnily enough, be done absolutely anywhere. In a car, in a field, in the bathroom at someone's dodgy house party. Tell us about your own favourite strange sex spot.

Hwy high.

Was driving in the states and pulled over to help a women with car problems and my wife suggest we move somewhere safe. Drove to an old by pass that was closed and while I fixed the car the women joked with my wife and after a few minutes under the hood the two women approached me pulled down my pants, next thing I knew my wife was fingering herself while I fucked this women on the hood of her car.

When it comes to sex, we're big supporters of breaking out of the bed. Sex is one of those things that can, funnily enough, be done absolutely anywhere. In a car, in a field, in the bathroom at someone's dodgy house party. Tell us about your own favourite strange sex spot.

In a confession room

* In a swimming pool
* Toilet in a restaurant
* BJ by gf while sitting in my seat in an aircraft, late in night when most people were asleep. But the fear of getting caught added to excitement
* In the kitchen with a lot of chocolate sauce

RE:Hwy high.

Was driving in the states and pulled over to help a women with car problems and my wife suggest we move somewhere safe. Drove to an old by pass that was closed and while I fixed the car the women joked with my wife and after a few minutes under the hood the two women approached me pulled down my pants, next thing I knew my wife was fingering herself while I fucked this women on the hood of her car.
You definitely got a lucky wife.. Love the attitude of u couple

in bath tub with water filled in it

Various places

Hood of the car and totally naked. Also tried my gf riding me as I was driving slowly at the side of the road

Balcony

The public balcony of my ex-girlfriend's apartment building

RE:RE:RE:Weird Places to Have Sex

In an Intensive Care Unit..lols

On the top deck of an Aegean ferry,

.... stars for ceiling, sky view was amazing, shame about the other 100 or so people asleep on the top deck too (or so we thought?)

in kitchen

I did in plane during flight, swimming pool, during hiking in the mountains....img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi i have had sex in a lift of a well known retail chain shop. In a sauna a number of times. In a black London taxi on the move and in the back of a large helicopter
James

in a single room

In the shed on top of the tumble dryer!img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:Hwy high.

Did you also see a flying saucer too?

In the crypt

Various places

In the store room of a church.
In the Torpedo compartment of a nuclear submarine (twice).
img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

sex cinema Benidorm

Fucking wife in sex cinema while 4 other men are running hands all over her and she is sucking and wanking them. Then some of them shoot all over her.

Crowded beach

On an inflatable sea bed infront of great audience.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Car!

Ladies toilets in cemetery

weird place for sex

Having sex with lesbian in gay night club in woman's toilet,and getting caught so horny

I love to have sex outdoors, preferably in a forest or wood. Sometimes on the beach in or out of the water.

RE:Balcony

With the exception girlfriend or the new one.lol.

Who carried the picnic basket? I am hungry now after :)

At the very top of the Stairway to Heaven when I was 20 years old, Oahu Hawaii. A threesome with my best girl friend and our favorite male college professor who did very well to keep up with us on all those steps going up the mountain.

weird place for sex

Took my ex to woods were I live and bent her over a huge tree,in full view to get caught.
We did and stranger punished her by fucking her in front of me so naughty.
Loved it

Other places

Almost forgot about these ones too.
- Inside the car parked in front of the church
- At the beach while we were night swimming while the group of friends were at the shore drinking
- inside the car parked outside our school chapel in between classes

My favourite place is a living room on the sofa end up on floor img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hot sex.

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif"

8th floor of a 9th storey multi storey car park, just outside the lifts, well Hornby, I always got fucked and gave P a fantastic blow job

an open place with moon light

in my opinion I would like to prefer a place that open and wind coming place. I should be a calm and quiet place like a place near a lake and should be very glowing place. it should be a place which can feel freely. and should have freedom to feel full nudity.

Various place but my wildest was:

Had a rental hatchback my gf & I were driving around in for fun before returning it, and she decided she wanted sex, right THEN, and told me to pull off the road. We were on a major freeway in the middle of a mid-west city during afternoon rush hour. I pulled over onto the shoulder, she got out, had already removed her shorts & panties & was just in a longish t-shirt, she went around to the back of the car, opened the hatch, and bent over into the car. I stepped up behind her, and opened my zipper, and gave it to her doggystyle as the cars zipped past, we were in full view of 2 lanes of traffic. We both came, then she turned over, scooted her ass out over the bumper, put her legs up on the hatch struts so totally spread, and I gave it to her again. By this time, traffic was slowing down to about 40mph, and I was afraid we were going to cause a 'rubber-necking" accident, So I closed the hatch, returned to the driver's seat and got the car going again. Meanwhile, she proceeded to moon the other drivers with cum running out of her until we got onto the city streets & she got back into the front passenger seat, and she proceeded to give me a BJ as my reward for being so bold with her. We did many other wild places too over our 2 yrs together.

In a movie theater, in a school bathroom, in an empty bus and in a car in the cemetery. Lots of other places, that keeps sex interesting and exciting img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

Acutually I'm stranger and so rough, I love do sex anywhere, and acutually I can cum more than 5 times by a night so it depens about who would like that

Weird place to have sex

I gave my ex a blow job while driving in daylight. Something to spice up your life.

Beach side, office, boat, sea bathing,bush ,

In the sea

a total stranger i met at the roof top of a building. she was so sexy and provoking, we ended up totally nude having sex under the moon, the stars and the rest of the galaxy(that includes thousands of satellites watchin over earth.) it was kinda quicky, about an hour i think.

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Ive dun it on train and in a Fforest

I'm a little disappointed that nobody said graveyard. Was always one of my favorites. (: The one time I got to try out vampirism was in a grave yard too. Talk about setting the mood. There's nothing quite like the gentle glistening of moonlight off of lush Crimson as it dribbles down soft pale skin.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

we are well-educated, open-minded, attractive and happily married couple.

We would like to meet young, fit and good-looking foreign man who lives in Turkey or travelling to Turkey. If you visit to Turkey, please contact us.

A number of fun spots....

Always love a BJ while driving down the highway.... (Other drivers seem to like to watch)

In a park under a big tree near the lake (just finished as others showed up)

In a parking lot of a large commercial building (still light outside with people walking close by)

Wife did our waiter in a stairwell and came back full.

Wife did a friend in a bathroom at another friends house during their party.

Swimming pool at the hotel with people all around us.

So many fun places.... Have more if you like them.

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

How passionate are you though

in a car..

Hi how are you how from you ?

try in a waltzer car wen the rides going around on a busy sat night wen your mates are spinning the car

car

Car

Ones I had sex in forest with my girlfriend and it was a great sex

In the Bathroom
I want perform sex in dogy position

definitely on a train - that was a buzz - there were people just yards away - we both admitted we almost wanted to be caught

smashed this one redhead on a lifeguard tower at the beach at night for two hours straight

Slow travelling elevator in Thailand hotel - woo hoo baby

has to be outside in the ruins of a castle on a very hot summers day

In a wrestling ring ,( mixed)

Late night in the swimming pool in Spain ,was the best experience ??

An ambulance 

Back of an ambulance on a quite shift

In the middle of a crowded swimming pool ??

In the toilet of a 747.

Done it on Staircase, Long distance trains, parks, forest cabin with a room full of people after they've dozed off. Was a lot of fun! Had an amazing blowjob on a daily transport bus once.

Well I was once lucky enough to score at a festival (meny moons ago) back to the tent where a great time was had by all.but as we were finishing ,there was a loud round of applause from outside ,we had left the light on and everyone could see exact ly what we were up to .so when in tent turn the bloody light off !!Chris xx

Not not many places I haven't had sex, but I would probably pick a church just because my friends said that's the worst place I could pick, I enjoyed it thou 

Hood of the car

On the hood of the car on a clear night at the top of the hill overlooking the city

In a public toilet, handicapped or senior citezens toilet. Sexciting and thrilling, the adrenaline is rushing and the thrill of not being caught..

I had sex in a pool.. it was difficult because even she was wet it is washed up and i have problem to put it in inside..??

RE:

Beach

going for a drive with m and he finds horny guys to join me in the back while he watches really turns me on

Movie theater 

Washroom of the Go train. For 2 people to fit in there, you've got to be joined

I'm sex in bed

In a DJ box while I was djing

In a strip club

A - Z: Attic,  Balcony, Cemetery, Dressing room, Elevator, Fun house, Gurney, Hammock, Ice box, Jail, Kitchen, Lighthouse, Motor home, Nature, Office, Pool table, Quicksand, Restroom, Subway, Theater, Underwater, Van, Watercraft, X-ray chamber, Yellow cab, Zamboni!  ??

Hammock, gurney, and pool were censored....really?  ??

in church ... when the organ is playing

In a lifeboat with a passenger and nearly getting caught