Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

small orgy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.10.2016 Date END: 02.10.2016 trying to make a indian orgy, already got two beautiful indians, want to get two more, and some indian guys, also who have space for it welcome

interested

And if u pull this out where u going to have this orgy in a hotel
img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

RE:small orgy

so where and when?how many ppl you got so far?

RE:interested

Yea I looking for a hotel to hold us, u know any or a place

RE:RE:small orgy

I got two girls, and some guys, looking for more girls and a location, can u accommodate or know any way

I'll love to take join in and I know a place we can go to and its reasonable message me if ur serious

Yea give me d details about d place

Like to join . check palmiste guest house . swimming pool also

Date start: 01.10.2016 Date END: 01.10.2016 , 8 pm till 12 am trying to make a indian orgy, already got two beautiful indians, want to get two more, and some indian guys, also who have space for it welcome

Hey good night I can host the orgy message me back I want to know more

that sounds good

Big man when it gets closer let me knw the full count I may be able to bring 2 or 3 women to come but they like to knw how many girls and guys it having .

RE:that sounds good

I have 3 so far , need two more and I good, most is ten people I getting

RE:RE:that sounds good

Would love to join the party would check out a place where it's safe for us as soon as I get through I'll let you know

Interested

I just want to put my name up for consideration when finalizing the guest list
Cheers

Date start: 02.10.2016 Date END: 02.10.2016 trying to make a orgy, already got two beautiful indians, want to get two more, and some indian guys, also who have space for it welcome

RE:that sounds good

Hi, I got 2 serious girls , I more might come, if I get or two or tree , I will close off dey , let me know if u still bringing dem

RE:RE:that sounds good

I'm interested in joining u guys so please add me in