Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

do women like anal sex??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
My wife loves sex and palying with toys,she like a vibrator in her and a vibrating plug in her botty.she can often ejaculate this way and gets so hot.She has mentioned anal but i don't know if she is serious.My question is do women enjoy sex this way.and is there much preperation before you give it a try????
only a serious response please...............

Re: do women like anal sex??

HI HOPING TO SHED A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE SUBJECT AS I WAS DATING A LADY AT BEGINING OF YEAR WHO USED TO LOVE ANAL SEX . SHE COULD COME AS EASY WITH ANAL AS SHE COULD WITH VAGINAL SEX . AS FOR PREPERATION LOTS OF LUBE AND START SLOWLY WITH A FINGER AND THEN MAYBE 2 OR SMALL DILDO . SURE YOU GET THE IDEA . WILL MAKE IT MUCH EASIER FOR WHEN YOU USE COCK AND LESS PAINFULL FOR HER . I CAN SAY THAT SHE LOVED ANAL BUT AS MANY WOMEN RELUCTANT TO TRY I CANT SPEAK FOR ALL . DAZ .

Yes we do, well some of us anyway.

the only advice id say is PLENTY of lube and take it slow. cant describe the feeling i have, but safe to say i love it.

If shes using a vibe in her botty, then she is well ready and up for anal sex. I personally love it - it makes me cum loads. Chill out and enjoy!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi just goes to show they are out there if you look hard enough . i am guessing the ones that dont like anal sex iether aint tried it or just never gave it time . DAZ .img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

I'm a big fan of anal sex and have performed just anal with guys many a time.
As other posts have mentioned start slowly, lotsa lube, fingers, dildo then slowly with your cock and gradually work up pace. Aftera few goes at it she'll be able to fuck anally just as well as with her pussy. JANET x

i love anal a lot and sometimes use the vibro in me while getting anal

funnily enough my other half actually told me that it has been at least 3 months since i last fucked her arse, a sign to tell me to basically get on with it so yeah, ladies do seem to like it(and she'll be getting it again when she gets in from the club)

Lots of lube as prep? I think it would be best to start with a water enema before anything else.

I adore anal - love using an expanding vibrating butt plug. looking for a good anal gangbang as i squirt loads with hard anal fucking

What a way to mark my first post on here....

In my experience, women love anal sex. The only real variable is the time a woman needs to be prepared for it. Take the time and proper care however, and the result rarely differs.

Perhaps more than anything else it is the thing that commands the most respect when carrying it out. Unless you are tender and attentive in the beginning (and I really would recommend continual, slow stimulation to go with this) it's really hard for the woman to relax properly and open up to the experience. Deep, slow breathing also seems to be a big help in allowing the muscles to relax.

What a way to mark my first post on here....

In my experience, women love anal sex. The only real variable is the time a woman needs to be prepared for it. Take the time and proper care however, and the result rarely differs.

Perhaps more than anything else it is the thing that commands the most respect when carrying it out. Unless you are tender and attentive in the beginning (and I really would recommend continual, slow stimulation to go with this) it's really hard for the woman to relax properly and open up to the experience. Deep, slow breathing also seems to be a big help in allowing the muscles to relax.

A girlfriend and I are just beginning to experiment with anal sex on each other (she gets a huge kick out of trying it on me as well) and our concern had been cleanliness.

Obviously a bath beforehand to ensure the each others arse is clean for some rimming.

We now have some butt plugs to try (xmas present!) and were wondering how to procede - any more advice on water enemas etc to make sure that we are clean and prepared?

Many thanks

I've only once had any 'dirty' issue with anal sex, and that's in fifteen years of enjoying it.

First thing first - and whilst you might laugh at this being obvious, it seems not to stop some from ignoringoverlooking it. Don't need the toilet! That's normally a pretty good sign that things don't need seeing to in that department.

General hygiene (bath then shower, or good shower) is important and with thorough cleaning can deal with most things. Without wanting to get too toilet-involved, as a rule of thumb waste drops down ready to be passed pretty quickly. Chances are if it's not there to the finger then it won't be there to a cock either.

I have never used enemas as a precursor to anal sex for purposes of hygiene, although they can be sexually enjoyable in their own right and certainly don't do the course any harm.

Back in 96 I met my first anal-crazy girlfriend.
Before then I had experimented and hah some very good experiences (good for both of us I mean.) However, when Abi came along my understanding of anal changed completely. I won't go into detail - I don't think I'll need to when I say that a lot of the time she would actually complain that I was in her pussy and insist I put it in her ass instead.
Okay, I've never met anyone quite like her since but then she's proof that for some women it's the 'done thing.'

Having said that, I'm conscious that it is sometimes referred to as 'the tradesman's entrance' and I readilly admit that she was quite posh and I was definitely her 'bit of rough!'
Maybe I didn't have the right breeding to do the breeding right?

hi julie kancy a good old fashoined fucking i love ur pictuers id certainly would love to fuck your arse profile darren 137 definetatly straight live in guildford would like to meet you verrry much

hi darling id like 2 fuck your arse something rottern profile darren137 from guildford my cock is 8 inches long by 2 inches thick plus i cum 9 times a nightimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi sweetheart i would love to lick your arse and snatch profile darren137 from guildford

hi hows the taffs my profile is darren137 im straight id love eating pussy and arse especally fucking arse women say im the best and realy gentle at it my cock is 8 inches long by 2 inches thick im from guildford i go to chamelaens in newport twice a month always rent a room i cum between 9 and 14 times a night love to hear from the both of you.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

HIYA SOME DO SOME DON'T LIKE MARMITE ! I LOVE FINGERS UP THERE AND BUTT PLUGS BEST IS VIB IN AND OUT DRIVES ME WILD SO MAYBE I'D ENJOY ANAL ?