Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Bi guy's where are you?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We're looking to help my orally bi guy explore the "next bit". He loves sucking cock and being sucked - I've tried to explain how wonderful having a cock up my arse is and he is very very very willing to now see for himself (he's very good at fucking arse, just hasn't done it to a bloke yet - but it is the "being fucked" side that needs attention at the moment! I've offered to find him the right cock for his 1st go. Normally I'm a "big as I can get it" type of girl, but in this instance I think you'll be perfect if you have a long, but thinish cock. You are out there - I've been fucked by enough in the past. Blond, medium build, cut and shaved would make you perfect. the plan is that I try you out first and then if I think it's good you can get to fuck Ron. (Hence need to be bi not gay). If you are part of a couple then that would be fantastic. Can travel throughout the SE. Just about only restriction is that all this will have to be on a weekday evening. We can't do weekends.

Re: Bi guy's where are you?

Bi curious guy here and would love to explore with you. Where in Berks are you?

Interesting proposition..
I may measure up to your requirements...
and i'm cut and shaved too..

Hi there,

Great profile and pics.
I would love to help you out with your latest fantasy - i'm bi and willing to try most things.

If you're interested, please get in touch!

Gavin